A.R.F. Pet ID:20180614 - No longer available for adoption
- Species: Cat
- Breed: Domestic Short Hair (short coat)
- Age: Adult (born on 1/25/2023)
- Sex: Male
- Spayed/Neutered: Yes
- Good with Cats? No
Meet St. Paul
Ready to share my heart with my forever family, I'll be your cuddle buddy on those lazy Sunday's or curl up in bed on cold nights ...or just chill out and stare at you with my golden eyes. I've mastered the art of chilling but don't get me wrong I'm ready for having fun with feather toys too. I'm super sweet and laid back with my humans. I'm a bit of an alpha dude with other kitties so I'd like to be your one and only kitty. I'm great with using litter box and I'm a good eater. I just want love and affection. I have 3 large circles of gray on my side that look like half a heart. It will remain broken until I find my furrever home..............Could yours be the forever family I've been dreaming of?
St. Paul is micro-chipped, up to date on all vaccinations, neutered and litter box trained. St. Paul's adoption fee is $135. If you are interested in meeting St. Paul, please fill out our Online Application today!
Once your application has been approved, an ARF volunteer will be able to contact you to arrange a meeting.
More Info About St. Paul
- Up-to-date on vaccines: Yes
- Current size (lbs): 10.2
- Color: Gray and White
- Coat length: Short
- Declawed: No
- Indoor or outdoor: Indoor Only
- Foster: SCh
All pets adopted from A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation include the following as part of their adoption fee:
- Spay/neuter or a certificate for a low-cost spay/neuter when medically recommended
- Microchip and registration, a permanent identification to reunite lost pets with their owners
- Initial de-worming and flea and tick treatment
- Age-appropriate testing for heartworm/FIV-FELV
- Age-appropriate vaccines
- Pre-adoption medical exam
- A certificate for a free healthy pet exam at one of A.R.F.’s participating veterinarians within 7 days of adoption
- Offer for a no-risk 30 day free trial with Trupanion pet medical insurance
If a cat or dog is on our website, it is still available for adoption but might have other applicants. If you find yourself interested in one of our animals, submit a no-commitment application immediately. Submitting an application does not commit you to any animal, but does get you a head start with the adoption approval process. Due to a high volume of applications, we are often unable to respond to questions until your application has been approved in approximately 3-5 business days.
We do not schedule meetings until you have an approved application.
A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation does not have a facility where applicants can visit our animals. The majority of our dogs and cats are brought to adoption events by our volunteers. We invite everyone to come to our events, but we give priority to pre-approved applicants.
If you’re invited to meet an animal:
- Plan to arrive on time (or early), as we cannot hold animals for any reason.
- All human household members and dogs (if adopting another dog), must be present in order to be considered as a potential adopter.
Thank you for your interest and cooperation!