Donate Needed Supplies
A.R.F. foster homes are always in need of supplies to give our pets the best possible care. If you would like to donate supplies, we maintain Wish Lists on Amazon.com. Click to purchase through the links below and the items will be shipped directly to us.
We are always in need of the following items. Donations can be dropped off at one of our weekly adoption events – simply talk to a volunteer and they can help you.
- High quality dog food, Royal Canin or Nutro is preferred (dog and/or puppy)
- High quality cat food, Royal Canin is preferred (cat and/or kitten) – canned and dry
- Kitten or puppy milk replacer and nursing kits
- Paper towels
- Chew toys for puppies that can be washed
- Cat toys without feathers or strings that can come undone
- Unscented scoopable cat litter or unscented clay litter
- Antlers, Nylabone, Kong toys, ANY and ALL kinds of KONG toys
- Liquid bleach
- Garbage bags in 13 gallon size
- Disposable latex surgical gloves
- Large and small-diameter syringes
- Dawn blue animal-safe detergent (has a duck on the label)