A.R.F. Pet ID:20154560 - No longer available for adoption
- Species: Dog
- Breed: German Shepherd Dog (medium coat)
- Age: Young (born on 6/25/2023)
- Sex: Male
- Size Potential: Large
- Spayed/Neutered: Yes
- Housetrained: No
- Good with Dogs? Yes
Goose is a 7 month old male German Shepherd who weighs in at 46 pounds. This dog's adoption fee is $700. If you are still interested, please read more below.
Goose is a young dog who has had a rough start. He was kept in a crate the majority of the day, only being let out of it for approximately 20 minutes a day. He is shy and scared, but has also shown he is a smart boy - he knows give paw and sit. Goose will need a patient family and a fenced yard. He is working on typical puppy stuff like house training and leash walking. He would do best with another dog in the house to help him learn how to be a dog and about all of the good things in his new life. After just a week in his foster home, he really started to trust his foster and play with toys. Such a good boy!
Goose is micro-chipped, up to date on all vaccinations
. This dog's new family will be required to complete a basic obedience course of their choosing.
A meeting will not be scheduled until you have an approved application, so if you're interested in adopting this dog fill out an Online Application today!
Once your application has been approved, an ARF volunteer will contact you to arrange a meeting.
More Info About Goose
- Coat length: Medium
- Foster: Donna
All pets adopted from A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation include the following as part of their adoption fee:
- Spay/neuter or a certificate for a low-cost spay/neuter when medically recommended
- Microchip and registration, a permanent identification to reunite lost pets with their owners
- Initial de-worming and flea and tick treatment
- Age-appropriate testing for heartworm/FIV-FELV
- Age-appropriate vaccines
- Pre-adoption medical exam
- A certificate for a free healthy pet exam at one of A.R.F.’s participating veterinarians within 7 days of adoption
- Offer for a no-risk 30 day free trial with Trupanion pet medical insurance
If a cat or dog is on our website, it is still available for adoption but might have other applicants. If you find yourself interested in one of our animals, submit a no-commitment application immediately. Submitting an application does not commit you to any animal, but does get you a head start with the adoption approval process. Due to a high volume of applications, we are often unable to respond to questions until your application has been approved in approximately 3-5 business days.
We do not schedule meetings until you have an approved application.
A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation does not have a facility where applicants can visit our animals. The majority of our dogs and cats are brought to adoption events by our volunteers. We invite everyone to come to our events, but we give priority to pre-approved applicants.
If you’re invited to meet an animal:
- Plan to arrive on time (or early), as we cannot hold animals for any reason.
- All human household members and dogs (if adopting another dog), must be present in order to be considered as a potential adopter.
Thank you for your interest and cooperation!