A.R.F. Pet ID:20154537 - No longer available for adoption
- Species: Dog
- Breed: German Shepherd Dog (medium coat)
- Age: Young
- Sex: Female
- Size Potential: Large
- Spayed/Neutered: Yes
- Good with Dogs? Yes
- Good with Kids? Older or considerate kids only
Lola is a sweet 7 month old female German Shepherd who weighs in at 45 pounds. This dog's adoption fee is $700. If you are still interested, please read more below.
Unfortunately, Lola comes from a difficult beginning. She was kept in a crate all day except for about 20 minutes a day. She will need a patient family who can give her a lot of TLC. At first, she is very timid and scared. But, if you give her a little bit of time, she warms up. She is being fostered with 2 other big dogs and plays well as part of the pack. It would be good for her new home to have another dog to continue to show her how to be a dog. She loves to run, so she would love a yard. Lola also has older kids (ages 8 & 10) around in her foster home and loves them. She will need a family to show her that noises aren't all scary and be patient while helping her see that. She is mostly house broken as long as you take her out periodically. She is a smart pup who learns quickly and who loves to be by people she trusts. Do you have space in your heart for this amazing furry friend?
Lola is micro-chipped, up to date on all vaccinations and spayed. This dog's new family will be required to complete a basic obedience course of their choosing.
A meeting will not be scheduled until you have an approved application, so if you're interested in adopting this dog fill out an Online Application today!
Once your application has been approved, an ARF volunteer will contact you to arrange a meeting.
More Info About Lola
- Coat length: Medium
- Needs a yard: Yes
- Needs a fenced-in yard: Any Type
- Foster: SCl
All pets adopted from A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation include the following as part of their adoption fee:
- Spay/neuter or a certificate for a low-cost spay/neuter when medically recommended
- Microchip and registration, a permanent identification to reunite lost pets with their owners
- Initial de-worming and flea and tick treatment
- Age-appropriate testing for heartworm/FIV-FELV
- Age-appropriate vaccines
- Pre-adoption medical exam
- A certificate for a free healthy pet exam at one of A.R.F.’s participating veterinarians within 7 days of adoption
- Offer for a no-risk 30 day free trial with Trupanion pet medical insurance
If a cat or dog is on our website, it is still available for adoption but might have other applicants. If you find yourself interested in one of our animals, submit a no-commitment application immediately. Submitting an application does not commit you to any animal, but does get you a head start with the adoption approval process. Due to a high volume of applications, we are often unable to respond to questions until your application has been approved in approximately 3-5 business days.
We do not schedule meetings until you have an approved application.
A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation does not have a facility where applicants can visit our animals. The majority of our dogs and cats are brought to adoption events by our volunteers. We invite everyone to come to our events, but we give priority to pre-approved applicants.
If you’re invited to meet an animal:
- Plan to arrive on time (or early), as we cannot hold animals for any reason.
- All human household members and dogs (if adopting another dog), must be present in order to be considered as a potential adopter.
Thank you for your interest and cooperation!