A.R.F. Pet ID:20083321 - No longer available for adoption
- Species: Dog
- Breed: Labrador Retriever / Mixed
- Age: Young
- Sex: Female
- Size Potential: Medium
- Spayed/Neutered: Yes
- Housetrained: Yes
- Good with Dogs? Yes
- Good with Kids? Yes
Foxy is a 1 year old female Lab mix who weighs in at 32 pounds. This dog's adoption fee is $450. If you are still interested, please read more below.
Foxy is a very affectionate little pup, she loves cuddles and couch time. She is good with other dogs and seems to be fine with children. She is very good with reading peoples emotions, she would be a good fit for a senior or a family.
She is very sweet and alerts you when she needs to potty. She does get excited and has minor separation anxiety. But she does very quickly calm down as soon as you begin to pet her.
Foxy does answer to her name and she also seems to know the word sit.
Foxy has been treated for Heartworm, and will not have any lasting negative health effects from it. She will just need to keep her heartrate down for 30 days after treatment and then will be good as new.
Foxy is micro-chipped, up to date on all vaccinations, housebroken and spayed. This dog's new family will be required to complete a basic obedience course of their choosing.
A meeting will not be scheduled until you have an approved application, so if you're interested in adopting this dog fill out an Online Application today!
Once your application has been approved, an ARF volunteer will contact you to arrange a meeting.
More Info About Foxy
- Foster: EMe
All pets adopted from A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation include the following as part of their adoption fee:
- Spay/neuter or a certificate for a low-cost spay/neuter when medically recommended
- Microchip and registration, a permanent identification to reunite lost pets with their owners
- Initial de-worming and flea and tick treatment
- Age-appropriate testing for heartworm/FIV-FELV
- Age-appropriate vaccines
- Pre-adoption medical exam
- A certificate for a free healthy pet exam at one of A.R.F.’s participating veterinarians within 7 days of adoption
- Offer for a no-risk 30 day free trial with Trupanion pet medical insurance
If a cat or dog is on our website, it is still available for adoption but might have other applicants. If you find yourself interested in one of our animals, submit a no-commitment application immediately. Submitting an application does not commit you to any animal, but does get you a head start with the adoption approval process. Due to a high volume of applications, we are often unable to respond to questions until your application has been approved in approximately 3-5 business days.
We do not schedule meetings until you have an approved application.
A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation does not have a facility where applicants can visit our animals. The majority of our dogs and cats are brought to adoption events by our volunteers. We invite everyone to come to our events, but we give priority to pre-approved applicants.
If you’re invited to meet an animal:
- Plan to arrive on time (or early), as we cannot hold animals for any reason.
- All human household members and dogs (if adopting another dog), must be present in order to be considered as a potential adopter.
Thank you for your interest and cooperation!