A.R.F. Pet ID:19898480 - No longer available for adoption
- Species: Cat
- Breed: Domestic Long Hair / Calico (long coat), Calico
- Age: Adult (born on 10/17/2021)
- Sex: Female
- Spayed/Neutered: Yes
- Good with Cats? Yes
- Good with Dogs? Yes
- Good with Kids? Older or considerate kids only
Hello, I’m Misty! I’m the mom of four adorable, but tiring kittens. I’m looking for a forever home where I can relax, and play with someone who loves me very much. I’m a dilute Calico with beautiful green eyes. I have a very watchful eye, and I enjoy observing everything around me. I love looking out the window at birds or squirrels. I’m a little shy at first, but once I get comfortable I want all the affection I can get. I adore pets but I'm not a huge fan of being held. My coat is very soft and silky. I absolutely love back rubs! I might sneak up on you to steal some affection. My kittens always steal the toys from me, but when I get the chance I love playing with wand toys. I’m pretty quiet but when I do talk my foster mom describes my meow as a raspy squeak. I’m looking for a more laid-back home, so if you have little kids I may not be the best for you. I’m good with other cats and dogs. I would love to come into your home and smother you with my purrs! If I sound like the cat for you, I’d love to meet you!
Misty is micro-chipped, up to date on all vaccinations, spayed
, and litter box trained. Misty
's adoption fee is $135
. If you are interested in meeting Misty,
please fill out our
Once your application has been approved, an ARF volunteer will be able to contact you to arrange a meeting.
More Info About Misty
- Up-to-date on vaccines: Yes
- Color: Calico or Dilute Calico
- Coat length: Long
- Declawed: No
- Indoor or outdoor: Indoor Only
- Foster: AdBo
All pets adopted from A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation include the following as part of their adoption fee:
- Spay/neuter or a certificate for a low-cost spay/neuter when medically recommended
- Microchip and registration, a permanent identification to reunite lost pets with their owners
- Initial de-worming and flea and tick treatment
- Age-appropriate testing for heartworm/FIV-FELV
- Age-appropriate vaccines
- Pre-adoption medical exam
- A certificate for a free healthy pet exam at one of A.R.F.’s participating veterinarians within 7 days of adoption
- Offer for a no-risk 30 day free trial with Trupanion pet medical insurance
If a cat or dog is on our website, it is still available for adoption but might have other applicants. If you find yourself interested in one of our animals, submit a no-commitment application immediately. Submitting an application does not commit you to any animal, but does get you a head start with the adoption approval process. Due to a high volume of applications, we are often unable to respond to questions until your application has been approved in approximately 3-5 business days.
We do not schedule meetings until you have an approved application.
A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation does not have a facility where applicants can visit our animals. The majority of our dogs and cats are brought to adoption events by our volunteers. We invite everyone to come to our events, but we give priority to pre-approved applicants.
If you’re invited to meet an animal:
- Plan to arrive on time (or early), as we cannot hold animals for any reason.
- All human household members and dogs (if adopting another dog), must be present in order to be considered as a potential adopter.
Thank you for your interest and cooperation!