A.R.F. Pet ID:19648744 - No longer available for adoption
- Species: Cat
- Breed: Domestic Long Hair (long coat)
- Age: Baby (born on 7/10/2023)
- Sex: Female
- Spayed/Neutered: Yes
Hello everyone, I am Alaska. I am so excited that you are reading my bio and considering adopting me! I really enjoy being by your side or in your arms. I am a play hard, love hard kind of girl. I absolutely love my siblings, but I came from a big family of 15 other cats of all ages so I am really easy going with new feline friends. I really enjoy toys with balls so I can roll them around the room or on a track. I am an active kitty and get the zoomies which will make you smile watching me run around with pure delight. I am a really good girl and I can't wait for us to meet and for you to see that for yourself.
We encourage you to consider adopting kittens in pairs! There are several reasons why Alaska would do good with a friend, including:
- Two kittens keep each other entertained - they will play and get all their energy out on each other in time for snuggles with you!
- Having two kittens to play with each other prevents potential "I'm lonely and bored" behavioral issues.
- Watching two kittens wrestle is quite possibly the cutest thing you will ever see.
- The kittens will teach each other "how to cat" and learn to be more social with humans and people.
- You'll save two lives instead of one!
She is microchipped, up to date on all vaccinations, spayed, and litter box trained.
Alaska's adoption fee is $165. If you are interested in meeting her, please fill out our online kitten adoption application at https://www.arf-il.org/adopt/application/ today!
Once your application has been approved, an A.R.F. volunteer will be able to contact you to arrange a meeting.
More Info About Alaska
- Up-to-date on vaccines: Yes
- Color: Black and White
- Coat length: Long
- Declawed: No
- Indoor or outdoor: Indoor Only
- Foster: MF
- Location: PetSmart Naperville - 111th
All pets adopted from A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation include the following as part of their adoption fee:
- Spay/neuter or a certificate for a low-cost spay/neuter when medically recommended
- Microchip and registration, a permanent identification to reunite lost pets with their owners
- Initial de-worming and flea and tick treatment
- Age-appropriate testing for heartworm/FIV-FELV
- Age-appropriate vaccines
- Pre-adoption medical exam
- A certificate for a free healthy pet exam at one of A.R.F.’s participating veterinarians within 7 days of adoption
- Offer for a no-risk 30 day free trial with Trupanion pet medical insurance
If a cat or dog is on our website, it is still available for adoption but might have other applicants. If you find yourself interested in one of our animals, submit a no-commitment application immediately. Submitting an application does not commit you to any animal, but does get you a head start with the adoption approval process. Due to a high volume of applications, we are often unable to respond to questions until your application has been approved in approximately 3-5 business days.
We do not schedule meetings until you have an approved application.
A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation does not have a facility where applicants can visit our animals. The majority of our dogs and cats are brought to adoption events by our volunteers. We invite everyone to come to our events, but we give priority to pre-approved applicants.
If you’re invited to meet an animal:
- Plan to arrive on time (or early), as we cannot hold animals for any reason.
- All human household members and dogs (if adopting another dog), must be present in order to be considered as a potential adopter.
Thank you for your interest and cooperation!