A.R.F. Pet ID:19479571 - No longer available for adoption
- Species: Cat
- Breed: Domestic Long Hair (long coat)
- Age: Baby (born on 5/9/2023)
- Sex: Female
- Spayed/Neutered: Yes
- Good with Cats? Yes
- Good with Kids? Yes
Midge is a gorgeous long-haired girl that loves to snuggle. She enjoys being held and carried around. As long as she's getting attention, she's happy. She loves spending her days climbing and playing in her cat tree, jumping high to reach her favorite wand toys and wrestling with her brothers, Dew and Mudge. Like most kittens, a good romp always ends in a nice long, cuddly nap, either in a nice warm lap, or with her brothers. She loves getting brushed and getting pets on her head and chin while she's falling asleep.
Midge would love nothing more than to find an amazing home with one (or even both!) of her adorable brothers. She would do well in a home with other cats and kids of any age. She would probably do fine with a gentle doggie, given a proper introduction.
Midge currently resides at the Oswego PetSmart at 350 Fifth St in Oswego. She can't wait for you to come by and play with her.
is micro-chipped, up to date on all vaccinations, spayed
and litter box trained. Midge'
s adoption fee is $165.
If you are interested in meeting Midge,
please fill out our
Once your application has been approved, an ARF volunteer will be able to contact you to arrange a meeting.
More Info About Midge
- Up-to-date on vaccines: Yes
- Color: Black (Mostly)
- Coat length: Long
- Declawed: No
- Indoor or outdoor: Indoor Only
- Foster: MF
- Location: PetSmart - Oswego
All pets adopted from A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation include the following as part of their adoption fee:
- Spay/neuter or a certificate for a low-cost spay/neuter when medically recommended
- Microchip and registration, a permanent identification to reunite lost pets with their owners
- Initial de-worming and flea and tick treatment
- Age-appropriate testing for heartworm/FIV-FELV
- Age-appropriate vaccines
- Pre-adoption medical exam
- A certificate for a free healthy pet exam at one of A.R.F.’s participating veterinarians within 7 days of adoption
- Offer for a no-risk 30 day free trial with Trupanion pet medical insurance
If a cat or dog is on our website, it is still available for adoption but might have other applicants. If you find yourself interested in one of our animals, submit a no-commitment application immediately. Submitting an application does not commit you to any animal, but does get you a head start with the adoption approval process. Due to a high volume of applications, we are often unable to respond to questions until your application has been approved in approximately 3-5 business days.
We do not schedule meetings until you have an approved application.
A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation does not have a facility where applicants can visit our animals. The majority of our dogs and cats are brought to adoption events by our volunteers. We invite everyone to come to our events, but we give priority to pre-approved applicants.
If you’re invited to meet an animal:
- Plan to arrive on time (or early), as we cannot hold animals for any reason.
- All human household members and dogs (if adopting another dog), must be present in order to be considered as a potential adopter.
Thank you for your interest and cooperation!