A.R.F. Pet ID:19188454 - No longer available for adoption
- Species: Cat
- Breed: Domestic Short Hair (short coat)
- Age: Adult (born on 10/21/2019)
- Sex: Male
- Spayed/Neutered: Yes
Tux is a handsome man who always wins best dressed at competitions. He came to ARF severely dehydrated and needing medical attention. With some fluids, medications, and plenty of love, he is back at peak condition. His love for people never left and his energy has returned. Tux would love a family that wants to do everything with him. Carry him around the house? Absolutely. Eat with him? Of course. Give him kisses everyday, all day? That’s his dream. If you are looking for a talkative, adorable kitten-like cat, Tux could be perfect for your family. One final note, he loves to sleep in the pillow next to you. Tux has to be allowed in your room to sleep with you because being next to you makes him extremely happy. Fill out an app today!
Tux is micro-chipped, up to date on all vaccinations, neutered, and litter box trained.
Tux's adoption fee is $135. If you are interested in meeting Tux, please fill out our Online Application today!
Once your application has been approved, an ARF volunteer will be able to contact you to arrange a meeting.
More Info About Tux
- Up-to-date on vaccines: Yes
- Color: Tuxedo
- Coat length: Short
- Declawed: No
- Indoor or outdoor: Indoor Only
- Foster: MF
All pets adopted from A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation include the following as part of their adoption fee:
- Spay/neuter or a certificate for a low-cost spay/neuter when medically recommended
- Microchip and registration, a permanent identification to reunite lost pets with their owners
- Initial de-worming and flea and tick treatment
- Age-appropriate testing for heartworm/FIV-FELV
- Age-appropriate vaccines
- Pre-adoption medical exam
- A certificate for a free healthy pet exam at one of A.R.F.’s participating veterinarians within 7 days of adoption
- Offer for a no-risk 30 day free trial with Trupanion pet medical insurance
If a cat or dog is on our website, it is still available for adoption but might have other applicants. If you find yourself interested in one of our animals, submit a no-commitment application immediately. Submitting an application does not commit you to any animal, but does get you a head start with the adoption approval process. Due to a high volume of applications, we are often unable to respond to questions until your application has been approved in approximately 3-5 business days.
We do not schedule meetings until you have an approved application.
A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation does not have a facility where applicants can visit our animals. The majority of our dogs and cats are brought to adoption events by our volunteers. We invite everyone to come to our events, but we give priority to pre-approved applicants.
If you’re invited to meet an animal:
- Plan to arrive on time (or early), as we cannot hold animals for any reason.
- All human household members and dogs (if adopting another dog), must be present in order to be considered as a potential adopter.
Thank you for your interest and cooperation!