A.R.F. Pet ID:18985122 - No longer available for adoption
- Species: Cat
- Breed: Domestic Short Hair
- Age: (born on 1/29/2020)
- Sex: Female
- Spayed/Neutered: Yes
- Housetrained: Yes
Meet Cowgirl, a beautiful black and white female cat who is looking for her forever home. Cowgirl quickly became a favorite foster due to her sweet and affectionate nature. Once she feels comfortable, she loves nothing more than to curl up in your lap and purr away.
Cowgirl is a gentle soul who enjoys the simple things in life - a sunny spot to nap in, a toy to play with, and lots of love and attention from her humans. She is well-behaved and has excellent manners, making her the perfect addition to any family.
If you’re looking for a loyal and loving companion, look no further than Cowgirl. Come meet her today and see if she’s the right fit for your family!
Cowgirl is micro-chipped, up to date on all vaccinations, spayed, and litter box trained.
Cowgirl's adoption fee is $135. If you are interested in meeting her, please fill out our Online Application today!
Once your application has been approved, an ARF volunteer will be able to contact you to arrange a meeting.
More Info About Cowgirl
- Up-to-date on vaccines: Yes
- Color: Black and White
- Declawed: No
- Indoor or outdoor: Indoor Only
- Foster: AF
All pets adopted from A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation include the following as part of their adoption fee:
- Spay/neuter or a certificate for a low-cost spay/neuter when medically recommended
- Microchip and registration, a permanent identification to reunite lost pets with their owners
- Initial de-worming and flea and tick treatment
- Age-appropriate testing for heartworm/FIV-FELV
- Age-appropriate vaccines
- Pre-adoption medical exam
- A certificate for a free healthy pet exam at one of A.R.F.’s participating veterinarians within 7 days of adoption
- Offer for a no-risk 30 day free trial with Trupanion pet medical insurance
If a cat or dog is on our website, it is still available for adoption but might have other applicants. If you find yourself interested in one of our animals, submit a no-commitment application immediately. Submitting an application does not commit you to any animal, but does get you a head start with the adoption approval process. Due to a high volume of applications, we are often unable to respond to questions until your application has been approved in approximately 3-5 business days.
We do not schedule meetings until you have an approved application.
A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation does not have a facility where applicants can visit our animals. The majority of our dogs and cats are brought to adoption events by our volunteers. We invite everyone to come to our events, but we give priority to pre-approved applicants.
If you’re invited to meet an animal:
- Plan to arrive on time (or early), as we cannot hold animals for any reason.
- All human household members and dogs (if adopting another dog), must be present in order to be considered as a potential adopter.
Thank you for your interest and cooperation!