A.R.F. Pet ID:18973222 - No longer available for adoption
- Species: Cat
- Breed: Domestic Short Hair
- Age: Young (born on 1/25/2018)
- Sex: Female
- Spayed/Neutered: Yes
- Good with Cats? Yes
- Good with Dogs? Yes
Meet Freya! Her foster mom named her Freya after the Norse goddess to help give her strength. And what a strong little girl she is! Freya came to ARF from southern Illinois after her litter of kittens were all adopted. Now she is on the hunt for her perfect forever home. Freya is past her kitten phase and is happy to just relax with her people. Not much phases her. She loves soft beds and blankets and watching out the window. Freya is comfortable around other cats and dogs. If you are looking for a calm little lady who just wants some scratches, treats, and cuddles, Freya is your girl!
Freya is micro-chipped, up to date on all vaccinations, spayed, and litter box trained.
Freya's adoption fee is $135. If you are interested in meeting her, please fill out our Online Application today!
Once your application has been approved, an ARF volunteer will be able to contact you to arrange a meeting.
More Info About Freya
- Up-to-date on vaccines: Yes
- Color: Brown Tabby
- Declawed: No
- Indoor or outdoor: Indoor Only
- Foster: ChLe
- Location: PetSmart - Wheaton
All pets adopted from A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation include the following as part of their adoption fee:
- Spay/neuter or a certificate for a low-cost spay/neuter when medically recommended
- Microchip and registration, a permanent identification to reunite lost pets with their owners
- Initial de-worming and flea and tick treatment
- Age-appropriate testing for heartworm/FIV-FELV
- Age-appropriate vaccines
- Pre-adoption medical exam
- A certificate for a free healthy pet exam at one of A.R.F.’s participating veterinarians within 7 days of adoption
- Offer for a no-risk 30 day free trial with Trupanion pet medical insurance
If a cat or dog is on our website, it is still available for adoption but might have other applicants. If you find yourself interested in one of our animals, submit a no-commitment application immediately. Submitting an application does not commit you to any animal, but does get you a head start with the adoption approval process. Due to a high volume of applications, we are often unable to respond to questions until your application has been approved in approximately 3-5 business days.
We do not schedule meetings until you have an approved application.
A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation does not have a facility where applicants can visit our animals. The majority of our dogs and cats are brought to adoption events by our volunteers. We invite everyone to come to our events, but we give priority to pre-approved applicants.
If you’re invited to meet an animal:
- Plan to arrive on time (or early), as we cannot hold animals for any reason.
- All human household members and dogs (if adopting another dog), must be present in order to be considered as a potential adopter.
Thank you for your interest and cooperation!