A.R.F. Pet ID:18966357 - No longer available for adoption
- Species: Cat
- Breed: Domestic Short Hair (short coat)
- Age: (born on 1/22/2020)
- Sex: Male
- Size Potential: Medium
- Spayed/Neutered: Yes
- Housetrained: Yes
- Good with Cats? Yes
- Good with Kids? Yes
Hi, I’m JINX, sweet, lovable and amazingly affectionate. My foster mom says I’m super cuddly too. I love petting, appreciate all sorts of attention, and adore humans. Just talking to me makes me happy. I enjoy wand toys. And a cat tree! Put it by a window and I’m entertained. I will do best in a home that’s not too busy or noisy. No dogs, cats, or little kids. What I really want is YOU -- home a lot! I get lonely and sad if I’m home alone all day. Can you work from home some-times?? Promise we can hang out together a lot? Plan to play and snuggle with me? I lost my home because I didn’t get along with another cat in the home. Being in a store cage was hard for me, so nowI’m in a foster home. Come meet me and take me home with you!
Jinx is in a Naperville foster home and you can meet him there!
He is microchipped, up to date on all vaccinations, neutered, and litter box trained.
His adoption fee is $135. If you are interested in meeting Jinx, fill out our Online Application today!
Once your application has been approved, an A.R.F. volunteer will be able to contact you to arrange a meeting.
More Info About Jinx
- Up-to-date on vaccines: Yes
- Color: Black and White
- Coat length: Short
- Declawed: No
- Indoor or outdoor: Indoor Only
- Likes to vocalize: Some
- Reaction to new people: Friendly
- Foster: CSa
- Location: Pet Supplies Plus
All pets adopted from A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation include the following as part of their adoption fee:
- Spay/neuter or a certificate for a low-cost spay/neuter when medically recommended
- Microchip and registration, a permanent identification to reunite lost pets with their owners
- Initial de-worming and flea and tick treatment
- Age-appropriate testing for heartworm/FIV-FELV
- Age-appropriate vaccines
- Pre-adoption medical exam
- A certificate for a free healthy pet exam at one of A.R.F.’s participating veterinarians within 7 days of adoption
- Offer for a no-risk 30 day free trial with Trupanion pet medical insurance
If a cat or dog is on our website, it is still available for adoption but might have other applicants. If you find yourself interested in one of our animals, submit a no-commitment application immediately. Submitting an application does not commit you to any animal, but does get you a head start with the adoption approval process. Due to a high volume of applications, we are often unable to respond to questions until your application has been approved in approximately 3-5 business days.
We do not schedule meetings until you have an approved application.
A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation does not have a facility where applicants can visit our animals. The majority of our dogs and cats are brought to adoption events by our volunteers. We invite everyone to come to our events, but we give priority to pre-approved applicants.
If you’re invited to meet an animal:
- Plan to arrive on time (or early), as we cannot hold animals for any reason.
- All human household members and dogs (if adopting another dog), must be present in order to be considered as a potential adopter.
Thank you for your interest and cooperation!