Coconut & Maui (Bonded Pair)
A.R.F. Pet ID:18740366 - No longer available for adoption
- Species: Cat
- Breed: Domestic Short Hair / Tabby (short coat), Tabby
- Age: Baby (born on 11/3/2022)
- Sex: Female
- Spayed/Neutered: Yes
- Housetrained: Yes
- Good with Dogs? No
Meet Coconut & Maui (Bonded Pair)
Looking for the best of both worlds? Of course you are! Well, nothing is better than adopting an adult and her kitten together. Maui is a stunning young dilute tortie who came to us with 3 tiny newborns. She was an excellent mother, who started looking at her kids as playmates more than children once they were big enough to play. Coconut, her favorite child, just happens to be one of those rare finds, an orange girl! Maui and Coconut love to play and wrestle together. Being a young cat, Maui is incredibly playful and also very social and friendly. She loves to rub up on people, loves being picked up and hugged, and nobody is a stranger to her. Maui is a truly delightful companion cat. Coconut is a bouncy, smart, amazing baby who loves all kinds of toys, and she holds her own when mama wants to wrestle, even though Maui is much bigger. They would love to remain together, and the benefit for adopting both is that you get twice the love and they have each other when you’re not around to love on them. If you would like to see more pics and videos of them, go to their foster’s Instagram page @gloriawarshaw.
Coconut and Maui are micro-chipped, up to date on all vaccinations, spayed, and litter box trained.
Coconut and Maui's combined adoption fee is $300. If you are interested in meeting Coconut and Maui, please fill out our Online Application today!
Once your application has been approved, an ARF volunteer will contact you to arrange a meeting.
More Info About Coconut & Maui (Bonded Pair)
- Up-to-date on vaccines: Yes
- Color: Orange
- Coat length: Short
- Declawed: No
- Indoor or outdoor: Indoor Only
- Reaction to new people: Friendly
- Foster: GW
All pets adopted from A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation include the following as part of their adoption fee:
- Spay/neuter or a certificate for a low-cost spay/neuter when medically recommended
- Microchip and registration, a permanent identification to reunite lost pets with their owners
- Initial de-worming and flea and tick treatment
- Age-appropriate testing for heartworm/FIV-FELV
- Age-appropriate vaccines
- Pre-adoption medical exam
- A certificate for a free healthy pet exam at one of A.R.F.’s participating veterinarians within 7 days of adoption
- Offer for a no-risk 30 day free trial with Trupanion pet medical insurance
If a cat or dog is on our website, it is still available for adoption but might have other applicants. If you find yourself interested in one of our animals, submit a no-commitment application immediately. Submitting an application does not commit you to any animal, but does get you a head start with the adoption approval process. Due to a high volume of applications, we are often unable to respond to questions until your application has been approved in approximately 3-5 business days.
We do not schedule meetings until you have an approved application.
A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation does not have a facility where applicants can visit our animals. The majority of our dogs and cats are brought to adoption events by our volunteers. We invite everyone to come to our events, but we give priority to pre-approved applicants.
If you’re invited to meet an animal:
- Plan to arrive on time (or early), as we cannot hold animals for any reason.
- All human household members and dogs (if adopting another dog), must be present in order to be considered as a potential adopter.
Thank you for your interest and cooperation!