A.R.F. Pet ID:18594986 - No longer available for adoption
- Species: Cat
- Breed: Domestic Short Hair (medium coat)
- Age: Adult (born on 4/7/2020)
- Sex: Male
- Size Potential: Medium
- Spayed/Neutered: Yes
- Energy Level: Moderate
- Good with Cats? No
- Good with Kids? Older or considerate kids only
Hi there! My name is Dynamite, and all the volunteers say that I'm a fan favorite! I came into A.R.F.'s care after being found all alone on the street, and the vet says that I'd likely been alone on the street for quite some time, because they noticed signs of frostbite on my ears. Don't worry though, I'm healthy now, and ready to find the "purr-fect" forever home!
I am literally the SWEETEST cat you will ever meet. I'm not scared at all in new situations, and will walk out of my carrier and start exploring my new space. I love to play with cat dancers and string touys, but my absolute favorite thing in the whole wide world is spending time with my people. I love to sit on laps, rub my face on yours, and even give kisses. I'll follow you around while you do chores, and will gently tap you with my paw when I'm looking for some love.
Volunteers say that words cannot describe how affectionate and wonderful I am - they say I'm the perfect cat! Please appy to adopt me welcome my cuteness into your family!
Dynamite is micro-chipped, up to date on all vaccinations, neutered, and litter box trained.
Dynamite's adoption fee is $135. If you are interested in meeting Dynamite, please fill out our Online Application today!
Once your application has been approved, an ARF volunteer will be able to contact you to arrange a meeting.
More Info About Dynamite
- Up-to-date on vaccines: Yes
- Color: Orange and White
- Coat length: Medium
- Grooming needs: Moderate
- Eye color: Gold
- Declawed: No
- Indoor or outdoor: Indoor Only
- Energy level: Moderate
- Activity level: Moderately Active
- Exercise needs: Moderate
- Likes to vocalize: Some
- Reaction to new people: Friendly
- Owner experience required: None
- Foster: JF
All pets adopted from A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation include the following as part of their adoption fee:
- Spay/neuter or a certificate for a low-cost spay/neuter when medically recommended
- Microchip and registration, a permanent identification to reunite lost pets with their owners
- Initial de-worming and flea and tick treatment
- Age-appropriate testing for heartworm/FIV-FELV
- Age-appropriate vaccines
- Pre-adoption medical exam
- A certificate for a free healthy pet exam at one of A.R.F.’s participating veterinarians within 7 days of adoption
- Offer for a no-risk 30 day free trial with Trupanion pet medical insurance
If a cat or dog is on our website, it is still available for adoption but might have other applicants. If you find yourself interested in one of our animals, submit a no-commitment application immediately. Submitting an application does not commit you to any animal, but does get you a head start with the adoption approval process. Due to a high volume of applications, we are often unable to respond to questions until your application has been approved in approximately 3-5 business days.
We do not schedule meetings until you have an approved application.
A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation does not have a facility where applicants can visit our animals. The majority of our dogs and cats are brought to adoption events by our volunteers. We invite everyone to come to our events, but we give priority to pre-approved applicants.
If you’re invited to meet an animal:
- Plan to arrive on time (or early), as we cannot hold animals for any reason.
- All human household members and dogs (if adopting another dog), must be present in order to be considered as a potential adopter.
Thank you for your interest and cooperation!