A.R.F. Pet ID:18382001 - No longer available for adoption
- Species: Dog
- Breed: Boxer / Mixed (short coat)
- Age: Senior
- Sex: Female
- Size Potential: Medium
- Spayed/Neutered: Yes
- Housetrained: Yes
- Good with Cats? Yes
- Good with Kids? Yes
Rye is an 8 year old spayed female Boxer mix who weighs in at 38 pounds.
Rye’s Dad died in a car accident and his mom took her in, but she also ended up passing away a couple months later. She loves to be petted and loved. She was described as a couch potato and a total love bug! Since arriving at her foster home she is having fun playing with the other dogs, but is dominance aggressive so may be better as the only dog. At her foster home she is exposed to several cats and she does not show any interest in the cats at all. Rye is very gentle to the aging grandma in the house and loving to all others in the home as well. She is starting to get interested in the toys and relaxing more every day. She is looking forward to settling in to her next permanent chapter, please get her started on that journey!
Rye is micro-chipped, up to date on all vaccinations, housebroken and spayed. Her new family will be required to complete a basic obedience course of their choosing.
Rye's adoption fee is $375. A meeting will not be scheduled until you have an approved application, so if you're interested in adopting Rye fill out an Online Application today!
Once your application has been approved, an ARF volunteer will contact you to arrange a meeting.
More Info About Rye
- Coat length: Short
- Foster: CG
All pets adopted from A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation include the following as part of their adoption fee:
- Spay/neuter or a certificate for a low-cost spay/neuter when medically recommended
- Microchip and registration, a permanent identification to reunite lost pets with their owners
- Initial de-worming and flea and tick treatment
- Age-appropriate testing for heartworm/FIV-FELV
- Age-appropriate vaccines
- Pre-adoption medical exam
- A certificate for a free healthy pet exam at one of A.R.F.’s participating veterinarians within 7 days of adoption
- Offer for a no-risk 30 day free trial with Trupanion pet medical insurance
If a cat or dog is on our website, it is still available for adoption but might have other applicants. If you find yourself interested in one of our animals, submit a no-commitment application immediately. Submitting an application does not commit you to any animal, but does get you a head start with the adoption approval process. Due to a high volume of applications, we are often unable to respond to questions until your application has been approved in approximately 3-5 business days.
We do not schedule meetings until you have an approved application.
A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation does not have a facility where applicants can visit our animals. The majority of our dogs and cats are brought to adoption events by our volunteers. We invite everyone to come to our events, but we give priority to pre-approved applicants.
If you’re invited to meet an animal:
- Plan to arrive on time (or early), as we cannot hold animals for any reason.
- All human household members and dogs (if adopting another dog), must be present in order to be considered as a potential adopter.
Thank you for your interest and cooperation!