A.R.F. Pet ID:17795209 - No longer available for adoption
- Species: Cat
- Breed: Domestic Short Hair (short coat)
- Age: Young (born on 3/25/2021)
- Sex: Female
- Size Potential: Medium
- Spayed/Neutered: Yes
- Housetrained: Yes
- Energy Level: High
- Good with Cats? Yes
- Good with Dogs? Yes
- Good with Kids? Older or considerate kids only
80% sweet, 20% sassy, life with 1 year old Starla will never be boring. This high energy brown tabby girl with gorgeous high cheek bones and bright big eyes will play, play, play and then snuggle.
Starla the sprite has the spirit of a kitten and loves to chase a string, a spring, a jingle ball, or another cat. She chirps when she meets new humans as she sashays around their ankles and purrs, purrs, purrs. Curious, this little gal will follow you around the house watching and learning. Gently pick up this sweet, petite girl (only 6 lbs) and she'll rub chins with you and lay her head on your shoulder. . She'll sit in a sunny window watching the squirrels and birds flock together and fly.
Starla deserves a loving family with time to play with and spoil this little princess. She would do fine with respectful elementary aged children and up. Starla is interested in and social with other kittens and cats and tolerates laid back dogs. Disrespect or invading her personal space (aka the area under her tail) will be dealt a quick whappy paw. Starla is an alpha female and will need to be the Queen of your castle. Devotion to this royal girl will be rewarded with her loyal affection and occasional kisses.
Starla is micro-chipped, up to date on all vaccinations, spayed, and litter box trained.
Starla's adoption fee is $135.00. If you are interested in meeting Starla, please fill out our Online Application today!
Once your application has been approved, an ARF volunteer will be able to contact you to arrange a meeting.
More Info About Starla
- Up-to-date on vaccines: Yes
- Current size (lbs): 6.0
- Color: Brown Tabby
- Coat length: Short
- Grooming needs: Low
- Declawed: No
- Indoor or outdoor: Indoor Only
- Energy level: High
- Activity level: Highly Active
- Exercise needs: High
- Needs a yard: No
- Likes to vocalize: Quiet
- Reaction to new people: Friendly
- Owner experience required: Species
- Foster: LM
All pets adopted from A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation include the following as part of their adoption fee:
- Spay/neuter or a certificate for a low-cost spay/neuter when medically recommended
- Microchip and registration, a permanent identification to reunite lost pets with their owners
- Initial de-worming and flea and tick treatment
- Age-appropriate testing for heartworm/FIV-FELV
- Age-appropriate vaccines
- Pre-adoption medical exam
- A certificate for a free healthy pet exam at one of A.R.F.’s participating veterinarians within 7 days of adoption
- Offer for a no-risk 30 day free trial with Trupanion pet medical insurance
If a cat or dog is on our website, it is still available for adoption but might have other applicants. If you find yourself interested in one of our animals, submit a no-commitment application immediately. Submitting an application does not commit you to any animal, but does get you a head start with the adoption approval process. Due to a high volume of applications, we are often unable to respond to questions until your application has been approved in approximately 3-5 business days.
We do not schedule meetings until you have an approved application.
A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation does not have a facility where applicants can visit our animals. The majority of our dogs and cats are brought to adoption events by our volunteers. We invite everyone to come to our events, but we give priority to pre-approved applicants.
If you’re invited to meet an animal:
- Plan to arrive on time (or early), as we cannot hold animals for any reason.
- All human household members and dogs (if adopting another dog), must be present in order to be considered as a potential adopter.
Thank you for your interest and cooperation!