A.R.F. Pet ID:17580366 - No longer available for adoption
- Species: Cat
- Breed: Domestic Short Hair (short coat)
- Age: Adult (born on 12/29/2014)
- Sex: Female
- Spayed/Neutered: Yes
- Housetrained: Yes
- Good with Cats? No
- Good with Kids? Yes
Hi, I’m Skyler and I don’t know about you, but I’m feelin’ 22. The year 2022, that is. You see, 2021 wasn’t the best for me and I’m looking to make a fresh start with a new family - maybe even yours! After my owner passed away, I found myself at the shelter where I sat, lonely in my cage, missing my person, before I was rescued by ARF. Since I’ve been in foster care, I’ve shown the world how absolutely wonderful I am and (I hate to brag) but I am wildly adored by my foster parents.
At 7 years old, I am the perfect mix of playful and cuddly. While I don’t have all of that silly kitten energy, I do still enjoy chasing balls and small toys around the room. That said, my FAVORITE thing to do is lay with my people to get pets; I hope you don’t mind if I nuzzle you a little bit, I just love giving love.
There are small children in my foster home and I don’t seem to mind them, though I’d likely do best with older kiddos; while I do currently share a room with my former housemate, Novey, I would prefer a place of my own (with no other cats) so I can soak in all of your love and attention for myself.
My foster mom would love to share more about me so if you’re interested, please reach out!
Skyler is micro-chipped, up to date on all vaccinations, spayed, and litter box trained.
Skyler's adoption fee is $125. If you are interested in meeting Skyler, please fill out our Online Application today!
Once your application has been approved, an ARF volunteer will contact you to arrange a meeting.
More Info About Skyler
- Up-to-date on vaccines: Yes
- Color: White (Mostly)
- Coat length: Short
- Declawed: No
- Indoor or outdoor: Indoor Only
- Foster: MF
- Location: PetSmart - Darien
All pets adopted from A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation include the following as part of their adoption fee:
- Spay/neuter or a certificate for a low-cost spay/neuter when medically recommended
- Microchip and registration, a permanent identification to reunite lost pets with their owners
- Initial de-worming and flea and tick treatment
- Age-appropriate testing for heartworm/FIV-FELV
- Age-appropriate vaccines
- Pre-adoption medical exam
- A certificate for a free healthy pet exam at one of A.R.F.’s participating veterinarians within 7 days of adoption
- Offer for a no-risk 30 day free trial with Trupanion pet medical insurance
If a cat or dog is on our website, it is still available for adoption but might have other applicants. If you find yourself interested in one of our animals, submit a no-commitment application immediately. Submitting an application does not commit you to any animal, but does get you a head start with the adoption approval process. Due to a high volume of applications, we are often unable to respond to questions until your application has been approved in approximately 3-5 business days.
We do not schedule meetings until you have an approved application.
A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation does not have a facility where applicants can visit our animals. The majority of our dogs and cats are brought to adoption events by our volunteers. We invite everyone to come to our events, but we give priority to pre-approved applicants.
If you’re invited to meet an animal:
- Plan to arrive on time (or early), as we cannot hold animals for any reason.
- All human household members and dogs (if adopting another dog), must be present in order to be considered as a potential adopter.
Thank you for your interest and cooperation!