A.R.F. Pet ID:16898775 - No longer available for adoption
- Species: Cat
- Breed: Domestic Short Hair (short coat)
- Age: Baby (born on 4/15/2021)
- Sex: Male
- Spayed/Neutered: Yes
- Housetrained: Yes
- Good with Cats? Yes
- Good with Dogs? Yes
- Good with Kids? Yes
Hello, I am Ike an unbelievably cute, brown tabby, domestic short hair kitten. I turned 4 months old on 08/15/21. Everyone who sees me comments on how stunning my markings are. My foster mom says besides being so amazingly good looking, I am also the sweetest kitten ever! While I love playing with my brother and sister, what I love most is cuddling. I’ll cuddle and lay in your lap for as long as you let me, napping, playing, purring of course, and just hanging. My sister Izzie and I are always the 1stones to run and greet everyone in the morning, so would say we are extremely social. And, being a growing boy, I must admit I am a bit of a foodie and not a discriminatory one at that. I do love to eat and am not the least bit finicky! Then I like to play a little before plopping down for my nap, preferably in your lap. I purr instantaneously as I am just such a happy kitty. I am looking forward to my forever home and would love to have another kitten or cat to play with. I love everyone I’ve met so far and am good with people, big and small, other cats, and dogs, once I get to know them.
Ike is micro-chipped, up to date on all vaccinations, neutered, and litter box trained.
Ike 's adoption fee is $150. If you are interested in meeting Ike, please fill out our Online Application today!
Once your application has been approved, an ARF volunteer will be able to contact you to arrange a meeting.
More Info About Ike
- Up-to-date on vaccines: Yes
- Color: Brown Tabby
- Coat length: Short
- Declawed: No
- Indoor or outdoor: Indoor Only
- Foster: KHen
All pets adopted from A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation include the following as part of their adoption fee:
- Spay/neuter or a certificate for a low-cost spay/neuter when medically recommended
- Microchip and registration, a permanent identification to reunite lost pets with their owners
- Initial de-worming and flea and tick treatment
- Age-appropriate testing for heartworm/FIV-FELV
- Age-appropriate vaccines
- Pre-adoption medical exam
- A certificate for a free healthy pet exam at one of A.R.F.’s participating veterinarians within 7 days of adoption
- Offer for a no-risk 30 day free trial with Trupanion pet medical insurance
If a cat or dog is on our website, it is still available for adoption but might have other applicants. If you find yourself interested in one of our animals, submit a no-commitment application immediately. Submitting an application does not commit you to any animal, but does get you a head start with the adoption approval process. Due to a high volume of applications, we are often unable to respond to questions until your application has been approved in approximately 3-5 business days.
We do not schedule meetings until you have an approved application.
A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation does not have a facility where applicants can visit our animals. The majority of our dogs and cats are brought to adoption events by our volunteers. We invite everyone to come to our events, but we give priority to pre-approved applicants.
If you’re invited to meet an animal:
- Plan to arrive on time (or early), as we cannot hold animals for any reason.
- All human household members and dogs (if adopting another dog), must be present in order to be considered as a potential adopter.
Thank you for your interest and cooperation!