A.R.F. Pet ID:16644903 - No longer available for adoption
- Species: Cat
- Breed: Domestic Short Hair (short coat)
- Age: Young (born on 10/14/2019)
- Sex: Female
- Spayed/Neutered: Yes
- Housetrained: Yes
- Good with Cats? Yes
Hi, I am Gwendolyn, and my foster mom calls me Gwen. I am the best cat buddy ever, as my foster mom can attest to. In my foster home are three other cats and I love them all. I play, groom, and call them with my twilling. I am very well-mannered and low maintenance, just needing water, dry food crunchies out and my litter box cleaned. My foster parents tell me what a beautiful cat I am, as I am black (with a white belly), sleek with big, beautiful eyes, almost panther like. I am also the daintiest eater ever which matches with my regal demeanor and stature. Another thing I should mention, you do not have to worry about any of my paws being dirty, since if they are, I just wash them off in my water bowl. I am approximately two years old and like to play with cat toys and look out windows at the birds and squirrels. I am also fond of being brushed. I’m a little shy at first with new people but once I warm up, I’m yours. And, as I mentioned, I am the perfect cat buddy as I haven’t met a cat, yet I didn’t like.
Gwendolyn is micro-chipped, up to date on all vaccinations, spayed, and litter box trained.
Gwendolyn's adoption fee is $95. If you are interested in meeting Gwendolyn, please fill out our Online Application today!
Once your application has been approved, an ARF volunteer will contact you to arrange a meeting.
More Info About Gwendolyn
- Up-to-date on vaccines: Yes
- Color: Black
- Coat length: Short
- Declawed: No
- Indoor or outdoor: Indoor Only
- Foster: KHen
All pets adopted from A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation include the following as part of their adoption fee:
- Spay/neuter or a certificate for a low-cost spay/neuter when medically recommended
- Microchip and registration, a permanent identification to reunite lost pets with their owners
- Initial de-worming and flea and tick treatment
- Age-appropriate testing for heartworm/FIV-FELV
- Age-appropriate vaccines
- Pre-adoption medical exam
- A certificate for a free healthy pet exam at one of A.R.F.’s participating veterinarians within 7 days of adoption
- Offer for a no-risk 30 day free trial with Trupanion pet medical insurance
If a cat or dog is on our website, it is still available for adoption but might have other applicants. If you find yourself interested in one of our animals, submit a no-commitment application immediately. Submitting an application does not commit you to any animal, but does get you a head start with the adoption approval process. Due to a high volume of applications, we are often unable to respond to questions until your application has been approved in approximately 3-5 business days.
We do not schedule meetings until you have an approved application.
A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation does not have a facility where applicants can visit our animals. The majority of our dogs and cats are brought to adoption events by our volunteers. We invite everyone to come to our events, but we give priority to pre-approved applicants.
If you’re invited to meet an animal:
- Plan to arrive on time (or early), as we cannot hold animals for any reason.
- All human household members and dogs (if adopting another dog), must be present in order to be considered as a potential adopter.
Thank you for your interest and cooperation!