A.R.F. Pet ID:16221232 - No longer available for adoption
- Species: Cat
- Breed: Domestic Long Hair (long coat)
- Age: Young (born on 1/22/2020)
- Sex: Female
- Spayed/Neutered: Yes
- Housetrained: Yes
- Good with Cats? No
- Good with Kids? Older or considerate kids only
Hi, I’m PAIGE. Aren’t I pretty? Did you see my whiskers? I am a bit of a princess, so. let me tell you what I like. A kitty bed, a cat tower by a window, and humans. Gentle belly rubs. Oh, and a clean litter box, one without a cover. With clumping litter. I love those plastic ‘spring’ toys. And being brushed. I don’t like collars with bells on them. The vet says I should lose a pound or two (gradually, to be safe), so I don’t eat treats or table scraps. I was adopted as a kitten with my sister, but recently she was getting on my last nerve. Lost my home when I just couldn’t tolerate her any more. I’m probably best as an only cat. I am a super sweet kitty, looking for a new human to love, and a home that’s forever this time!
She is microchipped, up to date on all vaccinations, spayed, and litter box trained.
Her adoption fee is $135. If you are interested in meeting Paige, fill out our Online Application today!
Once your application has been approved, an A.R.F. volunteer will be able to contact you to arrange a meeting.
More Info About Paige
- Up-to-date on vaccines: Yes
- Color: Black and White
- Coat length: Long
- Declawed: No
- Indoor or outdoor: Indoor Only
- Likes to vocalize: Some
- Reaction to new people: Friendly
- Foster: EM
All pets adopted from A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation include the following as part of their adoption fee:
- Spay/neuter or a certificate for a low-cost spay/neuter when medically recommended
- Microchip and registration, a permanent identification to reunite lost pets with their owners
- Initial de-worming and flea and tick treatment
- Age-appropriate testing for heartworm/FIV-FELV
- Age-appropriate vaccines
- Pre-adoption medical exam
- A certificate for a free healthy pet exam at one of A.R.F.’s participating veterinarians within 7 days of adoption
- Offer for a no-risk 30 day free trial with Trupanion pet medical insurance
If a cat or dog is on our website, it is still available for adoption but might have other applicants. If you find yourself interested in one of our animals, submit a no-commitment application immediately. Submitting an application does not commit you to any animal, but does get you a head start with the adoption approval process. Due to a high volume of applications, we are often unable to respond to questions until your application has been approved in approximately 3-5 business days.
We do not schedule meetings until you have an approved application.
A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation does not have a facility where applicants can visit our animals. The majority of our dogs and cats are brought to adoption events by our volunteers. We invite everyone to come to our events, but we give priority to pre-approved applicants.
If you’re invited to meet an animal:
- Plan to arrive on time (or early), as we cannot hold animals for any reason.
- All human household members and dogs (if adopting another dog), must be present in order to be considered as a potential adopter.
Thank you for your interest and cooperation!