Blanche with Sophia
A.R.F. Pet ID:16078500
- Species: Cat
- Breed: Domestic Short Hair (short coat)
- Age: Baby
- Sex: Female
- Spayed/Neutered: Yes
- Housetrained: Yes
- Good with Cats? Yes
- Good with Kids? Yes
Meet Blanche with Sophia
Blanche is our beautiful grey kitten from our Golden Girls litter. Blanche has the softest and most beautiful fur. Blanche is the most cautious of our Golden Girls so we are asking that Blanche be adopted with Sophia because they help her be brave. Blanche loves all of her sisters equally but her foster mom thinks Sophia’s outgoing personality will be the best fit for Blanche. Blanche will need time to adjust in her new forever home-she will need her humans to be patient and let her be brave on her own terms. Once she knows she is safe, she will repay you with love, snuggles, and purrs.
Sophia is one of the grey tabbies of our Golden Girls litter. She loves to play and she also loves to headbutt her sisters out of the way for pets. She never passes up an opportunity to snuggle with her sisters or her foster mom. She is also a big fan of watching all of the squirrel activity outside of her window. Sophia also has purrs for days. We think that Sophia would be a perfect match to spend her life with her sister Blanche.
If you think you can open up your heart to these two beauties, they would love to meet you!
Blanche and Sophia are 4 month old females (as of 10/7/20) who are micro-chipped, up to date on all vaccinations, spayed, and litter box trained.
Blanche and Sophia's combined adoption fee is $300. If you are interested in meeting Blanche and Sophia, please fill out our Online Application today!
Once your application has been approved, an ARF volunteer will be able to contact you to arrange a meeting.
More Info About Blanche with Sophia
- Up-to-date on vaccines: Yes
- Color: Gray
- Coat length: Short
- Declawed: No
- Foster: DLa
All pets adopted from A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation include the following as part of their adoption fee:
- Spay/neuter or a certificate for a low-cost spay/neuter when medically recommended
- Microchip and registration, a permanent identification to reunite lost pets with their owners
- Initial de-worming and flea and tick treatment
- Age-appropriate testing for heartworm/FIV-FELV
- Age-appropriate vaccines
- Pre-adoption medical exam
- A certificate for a free healthy pet exam at one of A.R.F.’s participating veterinarians within 7 days of adoption
- Offer for a no-risk 30 day free trial with Trupanion pet medical insurance
If an animal is on our website, it is still available but might have other applicants. If you find yourself interested in one of our animals, submit a no-commitment application immediately. Submitting an application does not commit you to any animal, but does get you a head start with the adoption approval process. Due to a high volume of applications, we are often unable to respond to questions until your application has been approved in approximately 3-5 business days.
We do not schedule meetings until you have an approved application.
A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation does not have a facility where applicants can visit our animals. The majority of our dogs and cats are brought to adoption events by our volunteers. We invite everyone to come to our events, but we give priority to pre-approved applicants.
If you’re invited to meet an animal:
- Plan to arrive on time (or early), as we cannot hold animals for any reason.
- All human household members and dogs (if adopting another dog), must be present in order to be considered as a potential adopter.
Thank you for your interest and cooperation!