A.R.F. Pet ID:15829290
- Species: Cat
- Breed: Domestic Short Hair (short coat)
- Age: Young
- Sex: Female
- Spayed/Neutered: Yes
- Housetrained: Yes
- Good with Cats? No
- Good with Kids? Yes
Hi, My name is Koara. I am 1-2 years old and love people! I just had a litter of the cutest kittens you would ever want to see, but now that they all found their forever homes, I need to find mine. I love being around people and will follow you through the house just in case you want to play. I love chin rubs, I love lounging in the sun, and I love just sitting in the window watching the birds and squirrels. I’m a pretty laid-back young lady and just want to be wherever you are. If you think I could be your forever friend, apply for me online. I can’t wait to meet and purr for you! All I ask is that you love me as much as I will love you, and that I am the ONLY cat in the home. I am good with adults and children, but other cats stress me out.
Koara is a 1-2 year old female who is micro-chipped, up to date on all vaccinations, spayed, and litter box trained.
Koara's adoption fee is $95. If you are interested in meeting Koara, please fill out our Online Application today!
Once your application has been approved, an ARF volunteer will be able to contact you to arrange a meeting.
More Info About Koara
- Up-to-date on vaccines: Yes
- Color: Cream
- Coat length: Short
- Declawed: No
- Foster: DL
All pets adopted from A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation include the following as part of their adoption fee:
- Spay/neuter or a certificate for a low-cost spay/neuter when medically recommended
- Microchip and registration, a permanent identification to reunite lost pets with their owners
- Initial de-worming and flea and tick treatment
- Age-appropriate testing for heartworm/FIV-FELV
- Age-appropriate vaccines
- Pre-adoption medical exam
- A certificate for a free healthy pet exam at one of A.R.F.’s participating veterinarians within 7 days of adoption
- Offer for a no-risk 30 day free trial with Trupanion pet medical insurance
If an animal is on our website, it is still available but might have other applicants. If you find yourself interested in one of our animals, submit a no-commitment application immediately. Submitting an application does not commit you to any animal, but does get you a head start with the adoption approval process. Due to a high volume of applications, we are often unable to respond to questions until your application has been approved in approximately 3-5 business days.
We do not schedule meetings until you have an approved application.
A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation does not have a facility where applicants can visit our animals. The majority of our dogs and cats are brought to adoption events by our volunteers. We invite everyone to come to our events, but we give priority to pre-approved applicants.
If you’re invited to meet an animal:
- Plan to arrive on time (or early), as we cannot hold animals for any reason.
- All human household members and dogs (if adopting another dog), must be present in order to be considered as a potential adopter.
Thank you for your interest and cooperation!