A.R.F. Pet ID:15618238
- Species: Cat
- Breed: Domestic Short Hair (short coat)
- Age: Adult
- Sex: Female
- Spayed/Neutered: No
- Housetrained: Yes
I was found as a pregnant stray in Chicago looking for a place to have my kittens. I had four healthy kittens in my foster mom’s house, raised them, and saw them find excellent homes. Now it’s my turn! I have very little that I truly need in a home. All I want is to find a family to love me and give me tons of food. Although my foster mom feeds me constantly, I’m still feeling unsure when my next meal will be after living on the streets for so long... so I like to eat!
I get along with practically everyone. Dogs, cats, kids are all fine with me! My foster mom has introduced me to other cats, a couple dogs and even a toddler. I didn’t even hiss at the other cats, smelled the dogs, and snuggled up to the toddler. I’m very adaptable and easygoing and will fit in practically anywhere. I’m very outgoing and active, and I love to talk! I’m always making cute noises when I’m figuring out what’s going on.
My foster mom had this crazy toy- she called it a wand toy with a Mousie on a string. I was really scared of it at first, then realized how great it is to play with! I would love if my new family played with me too. I love cat trees and looking out the window, and maybe smelling the breeze when it’s nice enough to open the windows. If you are looking for a companion for me, I also get along well with Peaches, who is also up for adoption. Even though I only met her two weeks ago, I lick her head because I know she’s scared and try to comfort her.
Bunny is a 2 year old female who is micro-chipped, up to date on all vaccinations, spayed , and litter box trained.
Bunny's adoption fee is $95. If you are interested in meeting Bunny, please fill out our Online Application today!
Once your application has been approved, an ARF volunteer will be able to contact you to arrange a meeting.
More Info About Bunny
- Up-to-date on vaccines: Yes
- Color: Tortoiseshell
- Coat length: Short
- Declawed: No
- Foster: NP
All pets adopted from A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation include the following as part of their adoption fee:
- Spay/neuter or a certificate for a low-cost spay/neuter when medically recommended
- Microchip and registration, a permanent identification to reunite lost pets with their owners
- Initial de-worming and flea and tick treatment
- Age-appropriate testing for heartworm/FIV-FELV
- Age-appropriate vaccines
- Pre-adoption medical exam
- A certificate for a free healthy pet exam at one of A.R.F.’s participating veterinarians within 7 days of adoption
- Offer for a no-risk 30 day free trial with Trupanion pet medical insurance
If an animal is on our website, it is still available but might have other applicants. If you find yourself interested in one of our animals, submit a no-commitment application immediately. Submitting an application does not commit you to any animal, but does get you a head start with the adoption approval process. Due to a high volume of applications, we are often unable to respond to questions until your application has been approved in approximately 3-5 business days.
We do not schedule meetings until you have an approved application.
A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation does not have a facility where applicants can visit our animals. The majority of our dogs and cats are brought to adoption events by our volunteers. We invite everyone to come to our events, but we give priority to pre-approved applicants.
If you’re invited to meet an animal:
- Plan to arrive on time (or early), as we cannot hold animals for any reason.
- All human household members and dogs (if adopting another dog), must be present in order to be considered as a potential adopter.
Thank you for your interest and cooperation!