A.R.F. Pet ID:15527253
- Species: Dog
- Breed: American Eskimo Dog (long coat)
- Age: Adult
- Sex: Female
- Size Potential: Medium
- Housetrained: Yes
- Good with Dogs? Yes
Meet Dixie Chick
Meet Dixie Chick! She is a 5-8 year old female American Eskimo Dog. Dixie is a sweet sweet girl. She loves to follow you around the house just to see what you're doing- the cutest little shadow. Dixie likes to look out the window and lay in her bed. She doesn't really notice or care when strangers walk by and she hasn't barked at anything yet. She’s not even afraid of the vacuum! She's extremely tolerant and loves to be pet, brushed, and loved on. Dixie is house trained and has not jumped on any furniture. She weighs about 45 pounds but her foster mom thinks she could shed a few pounds. Dixie Chick currently has some trouble with stairs, so she may need some help working on them.
Dixie Chick is micro-chipped, up to date on all vaccinations, housebroken and will be spayed if needed when current world events allow. Her new family will be required to complete a basic obedience course of their choosing.
Dixie Chick's adoption fee is $300. A meeting will not be scheduled until you have an approved application, so if you're interested in adopting Dixie Chick fill out an Online Application today!
Once your application has been approved, an ARF volunteer will contact you to arrange a meeting.
More Info About Dixie Chick
- Coat length: Long
All pets adopted from A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation include the following as part of their adoption fee:
- Spay/neuter or a certificate for a low-cost spay/neuter when medically recommended
- Microchip and registration, a permanent identification to reunite lost pets with their owners
- Initial de-worming and flea and tick treatment
- Age-appropriate testing for heartworm/FIV-FELV
- Age-appropriate vaccines
- Pre-adoption medical exam
- A certificate for a free healthy pet exam at one of A.R.F.’s participating veterinarians within 7 days of adoption
- Offer for a no-risk 30 day free trial with Trupanion pet medical insurance
If an animal is on our website, it is still available but might have other applicants. If you find yourself interested in one of our animals, submit a no-commitment application immediately. Submitting an application does not commit you to any animal, but does get you a head start with the adoption approval process. Due to a high volume of applications, we are often unable to respond to questions until your application has been approved in approximately 3-5 business days.
We do not schedule meetings until you have an approved application.
A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation does not have a facility where applicants can visit our animals. The majority of our dogs and cats are brought to adoption events by our volunteers. We invite everyone to come to our events, but we give priority to pre-approved applicants.
If you’re invited to meet an animal:
- Plan to arrive on time (or early), as we cannot hold animals for any reason.
- All human household members and dogs (if adopting another dog), must be present in order to be considered as a potential adopter.
Thank you for your interest and cooperation!