A.R.F. Pet ID:14943175 - No longer available for adoption
- Species: Cat
- Breed: Domestic Short Hair (short coat)
- Age: Young
- Sex: Male
- Spayed/Neutered: Yes
- Housetrained: Yes
- Good with Cats? Yes
- Good with Dogs? Yes
- Good with Kids? Yes
Meet Orange Blossom
Orange Blossom is my name and loving you is my game. I am is super affectionate cat that will make a great addition to a home on the quiet side. I am very friendly with people and other cats. I enjoy dogs as long as they don’t bark at me. Loud noises make me a little nervous so I prefer a home where there aren’t a lot of startling sounds all day everyday. I will love you and snuggle with you all the time. If you are looking for a snuggle buddy, I’m your guy! Come visit me and see how I melt into your arms. I promise you won’t be disappointed.
Orange Blossom is a 6 month old male who is micro-chipped, up to date on all vaccinations, neutered
, and litter box trained.
's adoption fee is $110
. If you are interested in meeting Orange Blossom
, please fill out our
Once your application has been approved, an ARF volunteer will be able to contact you to arrange a meeting.
More Info About Orange Blossom
- Color: Orange
- Coat length: Short
- Declawed: No
- Foster: AF
All pets adopted from A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation include the following as part of their adoption fee:
- Spay/neuter or a certificate for a low-cost spay/neuter when medically recommended
- Microchip and registration, a permanent identification to reunite lost pets with their owners
- Initial de-worming and flea and tick treatment
- Age-appropriate testing for heartworm/FIV-FELV
- Age-appropriate vaccines
- Pre-adoption medical exam
- A certificate for a free healthy pet exam at one of A.R.F.’s participating veterinarians within 7 days of adoption
- Offer for a no-risk 30 day free trial with Trupanion pet medical insurance
If an animal is on our website, it is still available but might have other applicants. If you find yourself interested in one of our animals, submit a no-commitment application immediately. Submitting an application does not commit you to any animal, but does get you a head start with the adoption approval process. Due to a high volume of applications, we are often unable to respond to questions until your application has been approved in approximately 3-5 business days.
We do not schedule meetings until you have an approved application.
A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation does not have a facility where applicants can visit our animals. The majority of our dogs and cats are brought to adoption events by our volunteers. We invite everyone to come to our events, but we give priority to pre-approved applicants.
If you’re invited to meet an animal:
- Plan to arrive on time (or early), as we cannot hold animals for any reason.
- All human household members and dogs (if adopting another dog), must be present in order to be considered as a potential adopter.
Thank you for your interest and cooperation!