Administrative Volunteers Needed!
Do you like helping animals but can’t make it to our weekly adoption events? A.R.F. has a need for operational support volunteers that make a real difference from the comfort of your own home.
This position directly helps save homeless pets by providing the back-end work needed to place homeless dogs and cats in forever homes. Duties can include:
- Processing adoption applications
- Making phone calls to check references
- Keep our available pet database up-to-date
- Coordinate pet adoption meetings
- Manage supply requests for foster homes
- Comfortable talking on the phone
- Have a computer and phone available
- Familiar with web-based tools such as email and Google docs
- Good organizational skills
If you are interested in this opportunity, please fill out a volunteer interest form. We’ll review your info and match you with the best volunteer opportunity for your skill set.
We can’t wait to hear from you!