A.R.F. Pet ID:18875523 - No longer available for adoption
- Species: Cat
- Breed: Domestic Short Hair
- Age: Young (born on 12/20/2021)
- Sex: Female
- Size Potential: Medium
- Spayed/Neutered: Yes
- Housetrained: Yes
- Good with Cats? No
Hi! My name is ASPEN, and I am an all-white domestic shorthair with striking amber eyes. I LOVE attention, especially in the form of rubs -- belly rubs, back rubs, head rubs -- I go crazy for it all! Catnip toys are my FAVORITE. I am a young adult with tons of energy and need lots of toys and playtime. I am best as your only cat. I want ALL your love for myself! I can't wait to be your little sidekick. When do we start?
Aspen can be seen at the Aurora Petsmart (976 N. Rd. 59).
Aspen is micro-chipped, up to date on all vaccinations, spayed, and litter box trained. Aspen's adoption fee is $135. If you are interested in meeting Aspen, please fill out our Online Application today! Once your application has been approved, an ARF volunteer will be able to contact you to arrange a meeting.
More Info About Aspen
- Up-to-date on vaccines: Yes
- Color: White
- Declawed: No
- Indoor or outdoor: Indoor Only
- Likes to vocalize: Some
- Foster: ERa
- Location: PetSmart - Aurora
All pets adopted from A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation include the following as part of their adoption fee:
- Spay/neuter or a certificate for a low-cost spay/neuter when medically recommended
- Microchip and registration, a permanent identification to reunite lost pets with their owners
- Initial de-worming and flea and tick treatment
- Age-appropriate testing for heartworm/FIV-FELV
- Age-appropriate vaccines
- Pre-adoption medical exam
- A certificate for a free healthy pet exam at one of A.R.F.’s participating veterinarians within 7 days of adoption
- Offer for a no-risk 30 day free trial with Trupanion pet medical insurance
If a cat or dog is on our website, it is still available for adoption but might have other applicants. If you find yourself interested in one of our animals, submit a no-commitment application immediately. Submitting an application does not commit you to any animal, but does get you a head start with the adoption approval process. Due to a high volume of applications, we are often unable to respond to questions until your application has been approved in approximately 3-5 business days.
We do not schedule meetings until you have an approved application.
A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation does not have a facility where applicants can visit our animals. The majority of our dogs and cats are brought to adoption events by our volunteers. We invite everyone to come to our events, but we give priority to pre-approved applicants.
If you’re invited to meet an animal:
- Plan to arrive on time (or early), as we cannot hold animals for any reason.
- All human household members and dogs (if adopting another dog), must be present in order to be considered as a potential adopter.
Thank you for your interest and cooperation!