A.R.F. Pet ID:18766196 - No longer available for adoption
- Species: Cat
- Breed: Domestic Short Hair (short coat)
- Age: (born on 11/22/2020)
- Sex: Male
- Size Potential: Medium
- Spayed/Neutered: Yes
- Housetrained: Yes
- Energy Level: Moderate
- Good with Cats? Yes
- Good with Dogs? Yes
- Good with Kids? Older or considerate kids only
I’m RUDOLPH, a truly sweet and gentle boy. That’s what my foster mom says. I love to cuddle, and I accepted ALL her kisses. I’m a great snuggler and loved getting nice and cozy in her lap. I even shared her lap with her dog on several occasions! Yet with all my extreme cuddliness, I’m not comfortable being held for more than a few seconds. It feels restrictive and makes me anxious. (We all have our little quirks!) I am fun and playful, and can entertain myself easily. LOVE the fun pop-up tent she had – and I go crazy for a wand toy! I’m a good eater and good with my litter box and claws. Ok with another cat (if I can be the ‘Alpha’), a calm dog, and one gentle, well-behaved kid 8 -- in a home that’s not too busy or noisy.
Rudolph is currently enjoying a Naperville foster home and you can meet him there!
He is microchipped, up to date on all vaccinations, neutered, and litter box trained. His adoption fee is $135. If you are interested in meeting Rudolph, fill out our Online Application today! Once your application has been approved, an A.R.F. volunteer will be able to contact you to arrange a meeting.
More Info About Rudolph
- Up-to-date on vaccines: Yes
- Color: Fawn Tabby
- Coat length: Short
- Declawed: No
- Indoor or outdoor: Indoor Only
- Energy level: Moderate
- Activity level: Moderately Active
- Exercise needs: Moderate
- Likes to vocalize: Some
- Reaction to new people: Friendly
- Foster: KMo
- Location: Pet Supplies Plus
All pets adopted from A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation include the following as part of their adoption fee:
- Spay/neuter or a certificate for a low-cost spay/neuter when medically recommended
- Microchip and registration, a permanent identification to reunite lost pets with their owners
- Initial de-worming and flea and tick treatment
- Age-appropriate testing for heartworm/FIV-FELV
- Age-appropriate vaccines
- Pre-adoption medical exam
- A certificate for a free healthy pet exam at one of A.R.F.’s participating veterinarians within 7 days of adoption
- Offer for a no-risk 30 day free trial with Trupanion pet medical insurance
If a cat or dog is on our website, it is still available for adoption but might have other applicants. If you find yourself interested in one of our animals, submit a no-commitment application immediately. Submitting an application does not commit you to any animal, but does get you a head start with the adoption approval process. Due to a high volume of applications, we are often unable to respond to questions until your application has been approved in approximately 3-5 business days.
We do not schedule meetings until you have an approved application.
A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation does not have a facility where applicants can visit our animals. The majority of our dogs and cats are brought to adoption events by our volunteers. We invite everyone to come to our events, but we give priority to pre-approved applicants.
If you’re invited to meet an animal:
- Plan to arrive on time (or early), as we cannot hold animals for any reason.
- All human household members and dogs (if adopting another dog), must be present in order to be considered as a potential adopter.
Thank you for your interest and cooperation!