A.R.F. Pet ID:18691472 - No longer available for adoption
- Species: Cat
- Breed: Domestic Short Hair (short coat)
- Age: Adult (born on 11/1/2020)
- Sex: Female
- Size Potential: Medium
- Spayed/Neutered: Yes
- Housetrained: Yes
- Energy Level: Moderate
- Good with Kids? Older or considerate kids only
Did you notice the random white hairs in my beautiful black coat? My green eyes? Hi, I’m CRANBERRY. I adore humans! I love to play with you, follow you, and sometimes sleep on you at night. I’ll wait by the bathroom door when you shower, and happily greet you when you come home. I’m well-behaved, good with my litter box, and I purr A LOT. My favorite toys are small mice I can bat around. Wand toys are fun too. Purr-fectly content to be your only kitty. In fact I prefer it! And I’m afraid of dogs. A well-behaved gentle kid 7+ is fine. I will be a great family cat, especially if you can only have one pet. I’m such a SWEETheart – take me home!
Cranberry can be seen at the Aurora Petsmart (976 N. Rt. 59).
She is microchipped, up to date on all vaccinations, spayed, and litter box trained.
Her adoption fee is $135. If you are interested in meeting Cranberry, fill out our Online Application today!
Once your application has been approved, an A.R.F. volunteer will be able to contact you to arrange a meeting.
More Info About Cranberry
- Up-to-date on vaccines: Yes
- Color: Black and White
- Coat length: Short
- Declawed: No
- Indoor or outdoor: Indoor Only
- Energy level: Moderate
- Exercise needs: Moderate
- Likes to vocalize: Some
- Owner experience required: Species
- Foster: DSber
- Location: PetSmart - Aurora
All pets adopted from A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation include the following as part of their adoption fee:
- Spay/neuter or a certificate for a low-cost spay/neuter when medically recommended
- Microchip and registration, a permanent identification to reunite lost pets with their owners
- Initial de-worming and flea and tick treatment
- Age-appropriate testing for heartworm/FIV-FELV
- Age-appropriate vaccines
- Pre-adoption medical exam
- A certificate for a free healthy pet exam at one of A.R.F.’s participating veterinarians within 7 days of adoption
- Offer for a no-risk 30 day free trial with Trupanion pet medical insurance
If a cat or dog is on our website, it is still available for adoption but might have other applicants. If you find yourself interested in one of our animals, submit a no-commitment application immediately. Submitting an application does not commit you to any animal, but does get you a head start with the adoption approval process. Due to a high volume of applications, we are often unable to respond to questions until your application has been approved in approximately 3-5 business days.
We do not schedule meetings until you have an approved application.
A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation does not have a facility where applicants can visit our animals. The majority of our dogs and cats are brought to adoption events by our volunteers. We invite everyone to come to our events, but we give priority to pre-approved applicants.
If you’re invited to meet an animal:
- Plan to arrive on time (or early), as we cannot hold animals for any reason.
- All human household members and dogs (if adopting another dog), must be present in order to be considered as a potential adopter.
Thank you for your interest and cooperation!