A.R.F. Pet ID:18665633 - No longer available for adoption
- Species: Cat
- Breed: Domestic Short Hair (short coat)
- Age: Adult (born on 10/26/2019)
- Sex: Female
- Spayed/Neutered: Yes
- Housetrained: Yes
- Good with Cats? Yes
- Good with Dogs? No
- Good with Kids? Yes
Hi, I’m ANNY. Everyone says I am the SWEETEST kitty. I was an awesome mom to five amazing kittens and now it’s my turn for TLC and pampering! You probably noticed my left ear. It’s called a ‘cauliflower’ ear and it’s usually a result of an untreated ear infection. Doesn’t bother me and my hearing is just fine. I love to eat and I’m not picky. Love canned food with gravy, especially Fancy Feast Creamy Delights! I am very friendly and social. Polite too. I like to talk to you, softly, unless it’s time to feed me. I enjoy wand toys, glitter balls, and toy mice. I’m okay with an easygoing cat around my age (with a proper intro) but I don’t need one, especially if you’re around. Haven’t been around a dog before. I’m good with a gentle, well- behaved kid. I am happy to just hang out with you, watching tv or whatever -- as long as we’re together. Can’t wait for my forever home!
Anny can be seen at Pet Supplies Plus (720 E. Ogden, Naperville).
Anny is micro-chipped, up to date on all vaccinations, spayed, and litter box trained.
Anny's adoption fee is $135. If you are interested in meeting her, please fill out our Online Application today!
Once your application has been approved, an ARF volunteer will be able to contact you to arrange a meeting.
More Info About Anny
- Up-to-date on vaccines: Yes
- Color: Gray and White
- Coat length: Short
- Declawed: No
- Indoor or outdoor: Indoor Only
- Foster: KHen
- Location: Pet Supplies Plus
All pets adopted from A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation include the following as part of their adoption fee:
- Spay/neuter or a certificate for a low-cost spay/neuter when medically recommended
- Microchip and registration, a permanent identification to reunite lost pets with their owners
- Initial de-worming and flea and tick treatment
- Age-appropriate testing for heartworm/FIV-FELV
- Age-appropriate vaccines
- Pre-adoption medical exam
- A certificate for a free healthy pet exam at one of A.R.F.’s participating veterinarians within 7 days of adoption
- Offer for a no-risk 30 day free trial with Trupanion pet medical insurance
If a cat or dog is on our website, it is still available for adoption but might have other applicants. If you find yourself interested in one of our animals, submit a no-commitment application immediately. Submitting an application does not commit you to any animal, but does get you a head start with the adoption approval process. Due to a high volume of applications, we are often unable to respond to questions until your application has been approved in approximately 3-5 business days.
We do not schedule meetings until you have an approved application.
A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation does not have a facility where applicants can visit our animals. The majority of our dogs and cats are brought to adoption events by our volunteers. We invite everyone to come to our events, but we give priority to pre-approved applicants.
If you’re invited to meet an animal:
- Plan to arrive on time (or early), as we cannot hold animals for any reason.
- All human household members and dogs (if adopting another dog), must be present in order to be considered as a potential adopter.
Thank you for your interest and cooperation!