Lily & Belle (bonded pair)
A.R.F. Pet ID:18642530 - No longer available for adoption
- Species: Cat
- Breed: Domestic Short Hair (short coat)
- Age: Young (born on 5/21/2022)
- Sex: Female
- Spayed/Neutered: Yes
- Housetrained: Yes
Meet Lily & Belle (bonded pair)
Hi, I’m Lily and this is my sister Belle. We area bonded pair of adorable brown tabbies. I am definitely the braver of the two. I love attention. I will give you kisses, whisper in your ear, climb on your shoulder and comb your hair. I love wet food and crunchies. I had to work very hard to make my sister brave. It took her quite a while but she finally realized that people make great friends. When our foster comes into the room she greets her and rubs against her legs until she sits down. Then she jumps in her lap for pets and snuggles. Belle is not interested in wet food but loves crunchies and our water fountain. We both love looking out the window. We like batting balls in circles but never get rowdy. Not sure how we would be with dogs or other cats. We are looking for our forever home. If you would like to share yours with a couple of sweet, mellow girls, we are ready.
Lily & Belle are currently residents at the Oswego PetSmart Cat Center at 350 Fifth St in Oswego. Come on by for a visit. They can't wait to meet you!
Both cats are micro-chipped, up to date on all vaccinations, spayed, and litter box trained.
Their adoption fee is $270 ($135x2). If you are interested in meeting Lily & Belle, please fill out our Online Application today!
Once your application has been approved, an ARF volunteer will be able to contact you to arrange a meeting.
More Info About Lily & Belle (bonded pair)
- Up-to-date on vaccines: Yes
- Color: Brown Tabby
- Coat length: Short
- Declawed: No
- Indoor or outdoor: Indoor Only
- Location: PetSmart - Oswego
All pets adopted from A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation include the following as part of their adoption fee:
- Spay/neuter or a certificate for a low-cost spay/neuter when medically recommended
- Microchip and registration, a permanent identification to reunite lost pets with their owners
- Initial de-worming and flea and tick treatment
- Age-appropriate testing for heartworm/FIV-FELV
- Age-appropriate vaccines
- Pre-adoption medical exam
- A certificate for a free healthy pet exam at one of A.R.F.’s participating veterinarians within 7 days of adoption
- Offer for a no-risk 30 day free trial with Trupanion pet medical insurance
If a cat or dog is on our website, it is still available for adoption but might have other applicants. If you find yourself interested in one of our animals, submit a no-commitment application immediately. Submitting an application does not commit you to any animal, but does get you a head start with the adoption approval process. Due to a high volume of applications, we are often unable to respond to questions until your application has been approved in approximately 3-5 business days.
We do not schedule meetings until you have an approved application.
A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation does not have a facility where applicants can visit our animals. The majority of our dogs and cats are brought to adoption events by our volunteers. We invite everyone to come to our events, but we give priority to pre-approved applicants.
If you’re invited to meet an animal:
- Plan to arrive on time (or early), as we cannot hold animals for any reason.
- All human household members and dogs (if adopting another dog), must be present in order to be considered as a potential adopter.
Thank you for your interest and cooperation!