Sundance (bonded with Butch)
A.R.F. Pet ID:18642220 - No longer available for adoption
- Species: Cat
- Breed: Domestic Short Hair (short coat)
- Age: Adult (born on 10/18/2020)
- Sex: Male
- Spayed/Neutered: Yes
- Housetrained: Yes
- Energy Level: Moderate
- Good with Cats? Yes
- Good with Dogs? Yes
- Good with Kids? Older or considerate kids only
Meet Sundance (bonded with Butch)
Hi, I’m SUNDANCE, a big boy with a big heart. LOVE dogs. Calm ones. Tried to cuddle with the ones in my foster home. I get along great with other cats, and I’m especially fond of my baby brother BUTCH. Actually we’re quite bonded and must be adopted together. We make a great pair!! Love to wrestle and play. I am an inquisitive kitty but it doesn’t take much to make me nervous, so a calm, ‘chill’ environment is best for me. I’ll probably hide ‘til I settle in. Looking for a home that’s not too busy or noisy and there are only gentle older kids (if any). I’m such a sweetheart. Hope you have a calm dog for me!
Sundance is enjoying a cage break in a Naperville foster home with Butch – and you
can meet them there!.
He is microchipped, up to date on all vaccinations, neutered, and litter box trained.
His adoption fee is $135. If you are interested in meeting Sundance, fill out our Online Application today!
Once your application has been approved, an A.R.F. volunteer will be able to contact
you to arrange a meeting.
More Info About Sundance (bonded with Butch)
- Up-to-date on vaccines: Yes
- Color: Orange and White
- Coat length: Short
- Declawed: No
- Indoor or outdoor: Indoor Only
- Energy level: Moderate
- Activity level: Moderately Active
- Exercise needs: Moderate
- Likes to vocalize: Some
- Reaction to new people: Friendly
- Owner experience required: Species
- Foster: KaBa
All pets adopted from A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation include the following as part of their adoption fee:
- Spay/neuter or a certificate for a low-cost spay/neuter when medically recommended
- Microchip and registration, a permanent identification to reunite lost pets with their owners
- Initial de-worming and flea and tick treatment
- Age-appropriate testing for heartworm/FIV-FELV
- Age-appropriate vaccines
- Pre-adoption medical exam
- A certificate for a free healthy pet exam at one of A.R.F.’s participating veterinarians within 7 days of adoption
- Offer for a no-risk 30 day free trial with Trupanion pet medical insurance
If a cat or dog is on our website, it is still available for adoption but might have other applicants. If you find yourself interested in one of our animals, submit a no-commitment application immediately. Submitting an application does not commit you to any animal, but does get you a head start with the adoption approval process. Due to a high volume of applications, we are often unable to respond to questions until your application has been approved in approximately 3-5 business days.
We do not schedule meetings until you have an approved application.
A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation does not have a facility where applicants can visit our animals. The majority of our dogs and cats are brought to adoption events by our volunteers. We invite everyone to come to our events, but we give priority to pre-approved applicants.
If you’re invited to meet an animal:
- Plan to arrive on time (or early), as we cannot hold animals for any reason.
- All human household members and dogs (if adopting another dog), must be present in order to be considered as a potential adopter.
Thank you for your interest and cooperation!