A.R.F. Pet ID:18441245 - No longer available for adoption
- Species: Cat
- Breed: Domestic Short Hair (short coat)
- Age: Adult (born on 8/23/2020)
- Sex: Female
- Size Potential: Medium
- Spayed/Neutered: Yes
- Housetrained: Yes
- Energy Level: Moderate
- Good with Cats? Yes
- Good with Kids? Yes
Gentle and loving Cinnabar is a sweet and friendly approx 2yr girl who loves to be brushed and petted. Cin gets so happy with people, she makes biscuits in the air. She loves the laser light and will happily sit next to you in a chair or on your lap.
Sharing her room with young and playful Geronimo is just fine to Cinnabar - they can sometimes be found snuggling. Cinnabar is friendly with other cats and children and if you introduce them correctly, she will probably get along fine with a respectful and gentle dog. Can Cinnabar be your 4ever kitty?
Cinnabar is micro-chipped, up to date on all vaccinations, spayed, and litter box trained.
Cinnabar's adoption fee is $135 . If you are interested in meeting Cinnabar, please fill out our Online Application today!
Once your application has been approved, an ARF volunteer will be able to contact you to arrange a meeting.
More Info About Cinnabar
- Up-to-date on vaccines: Yes
- Color: Tortoiseshell
- Coat length: Short
- Shedding amount: Moderate
- Grooming needs: Low
- Declawed: No
- Indoor or outdoor: Indoor Only
- Energy level: Moderate
- Activity level: Moderately Active
- Exercise needs: Low
- Reaction to new people: Friendly
- Foster: SM
All pets adopted from A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation include the following as part of their adoption fee:
- Spay/neuter or a certificate for a low-cost spay/neuter when medically recommended
- Microchip and registration, a permanent identification to reunite lost pets with their owners
- Initial de-worming and flea and tick treatment
- Age-appropriate testing for heartworm/FIV-FELV
- Age-appropriate vaccines
- Pre-adoption medical exam
- A certificate for a free healthy pet exam at one of A.R.F.’s participating veterinarians within 7 days of adoption
- Offer for a no-risk 30 day free trial with Trupanion pet medical insurance
If a cat or dog is on our website, it is still available for adoption but might have other applicants. If you find yourself interested in one of our animals, submit a no-commitment application immediately. Submitting an application does not commit you to any animal, but does get you a head start with the adoption approval process. Due to a high volume of applications, we are often unable to respond to questions until your application has been approved in approximately 3-5 business days.
We do not schedule meetings until you have an approved application.
A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation does not have a facility where applicants can visit our animals. The majority of our dogs and cats are brought to adoption events by our volunteers. We invite everyone to come to our events, but we give priority to pre-approved applicants.
If you’re invited to meet an animal:
- Plan to arrive on time (or early), as we cannot hold animals for any reason.
- All human household members and dogs (if adopting another dog), must be present in order to be considered as a potential adopter.
Thank you for your interest and cooperation!