A.R.F. Pet ID:20026152 - No longer available for adoption
- Species: Cat
- Breed: Domestic Short Hair (short coat)
- Age: Young (born on 7/26/2023)
- Sex: Female
- Spayed/Neutered: Yes
- Good with Cats? Yes
Meet, CLOVE from the Herbs litter! Clove is a big kitty personality in a small little package. She is feisty, energetic, silly, sweet and loyal. Her silky, fine black fur is perfect for cuddling and she is such a love. Clove's foster family fondly refers to her as "Polly" as one of her most endearing traits is hopping on your back or shoulder for a snuggle or just a quick lick "hello" on the nose. A constant companion, she will happily jump in the shower with you, or join you as you make dinner. While ever the lady, Clove is known to be a bit of a plate thief and has the quickest paws in the midwest. Poor table manners aside, she is always there to provide a giggle with her antics. Clove has Clove has been fostered in a home with her three siblings, three resident adult cats, two large dogs and two small, very loud humans. She is not phased by anything and can hold her own in any situation. Clove would love to go home with her sister Chive if possible. The two of them love to play, wrestle and cuddle together all day long and would be such a wonderful addition to any family.
We encourage you to consider adopting kittens in pairs! There are several reasons why Clove would do good with a friend, including:
- Two kittens keep each other entertained - they will play and get all their energy out on each other in time for snuggles with you!
- Having two kittens to play with each other prevents potential "I'm lonely and bored" behavioral issues.
- Watching two kittens wrestle is quite possibly the cutest thing you will ever see.
- The kittens will teach each other "how to cat" and learn to be more social with humans and people.
- You'll save two lives instead of one!
Clove is microchipped, up to date on all vaccinations, spayed, and litter box trained.
Clove's adoption fee is $135. If you are interested in meeting Clove, please fill out our online kitten adoption application at https://www.arf-il.org/adopt/application/ today!
Once your application has been approved, an A.R.F. volunteer will be able to contact you to arrange a meeting.
More Info About Clove
- Up-to-date on vaccines: Yes
- Color: Black
- Coat length: Short
- Declawed: No
- Indoor or outdoor: Indoor Only
- Foster: AS
All pets adopted from A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation include the following as part of their adoption fee:
- Spay/neuter or a certificate for a low-cost spay/neuter when medically recommended
- Microchip and registration, a permanent identification to reunite lost pets with their owners
- Initial de-worming and flea and tick treatment
- Age-appropriate testing for heartworm/FIV-FELV
- Age-appropriate vaccines
- Pre-adoption medical exam
- A certificate for a free healthy pet exam at one of A.R.F.’s participating veterinarians within 7 days of adoption
- Offer for a no-risk 30 day free trial with Trupanion pet medical insurance
If a cat or dog is on our website, it is still available for adoption but might have other applicants. If you find yourself interested in one of our animals, submit a no-commitment application immediately. Submitting an application does not commit you to any animal, but does get you a head start with the adoption approval process. Due to a high volume of applications, we are often unable to respond to questions until your application has been approved in approximately 3-5 business days.
We do not schedule meetings until you have an approved application.
A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation does not have a facility where applicants can visit our animals. The majority of our dogs and cats are brought to adoption events by our volunteers. We invite everyone to come to our events, but we give priority to pre-approved applicants.
If you’re invited to meet an animal:
- Plan to arrive on time (or early), as we cannot hold animals for any reason.
- All human household members and dogs (if adopting another dog), must be present in order to be considered as a potential adopter.
Thank you for your interest and cooperation!