A.R.F. Pet ID:20007113 - No longer available for adoption
- Species: Cat
- Breed: Domestic Short Hair (short coat)
- Age: Young (born on 2/24/2023)
- Sex: Female
- Spayed/Neutered: Yes
- Good with Kids? Older or considerate kids only
My name is Stinker (don't worry I don't actually stink :)) I'm a 10-month-old girl. Even though my right eye was injured while frolicking with another cat in a previous shelter, I'm quite an accomplished high-jumper. My eye injury does not slow me down. I'm also a speedy little sprinter, dribbling my small, soft balls throughout the rooms. I enjoy fetching these balls, too! Window bird-watching appeals to me, and I'll report to my humans with little chirps about the birds' antics.
When I'm tuckered out, you may find me contentedly wedged close to you on a chair or on a nearby sofa cushion. My purring machine is in excellent condition. My foster family appreciates my diligent litter box habits and my eagerness to eat my meals and treats without any hesitation.
Having a cat to scamper and cuddle with might be great, though since my foster family doesn't have any cats right now they can't verify what my opinion is with certainty."
Stinker is micro-chipped, up to date on all vaccinations, spayed and litter box trained. Stinker's adoption fee is $135. If you are interested in meeting Stinker, please fill out our Online Application today!
Once your application has been approved, an ARF volunteer will be able to contact you to arrange a meeting.
More Info About Stinker
- Up-to-date on vaccines: Yes
- Color: Black
- Distinguishing marks: cloudy right eye
- Coat length: Short
- Declawed: No
- Indoor or outdoor: Indoor Only
All pets adopted from A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation include the following as part of their adoption fee:
- Spay/neuter or a certificate for a low-cost spay/neuter when medically recommended
- Microchip and registration, a permanent identification to reunite lost pets with their owners
- Initial de-worming and flea and tick treatment
- Age-appropriate testing for heartworm/FIV-FELV
- Age-appropriate vaccines
- Pre-adoption medical exam
- A certificate for a free healthy pet exam at one of A.R.F.’s participating veterinarians within 7 days of adoption
- Offer for a no-risk 30 day free trial with Trupanion pet medical insurance
If a cat or dog is on our website, it is still available for adoption but might have other applicants. If you find yourself interested in one of our animals, submit a no-commitment application immediately. Submitting an application does not commit you to any animal, but does get you a head start with the adoption approval process. Due to a high volume of applications, we are often unable to respond to questions until your application has been approved in approximately 3-5 business days.
We do not schedule meetings until you have an approved application.
A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation does not have a facility where applicants can visit our animals. The majority of our dogs and cats are brought to adoption events by our volunteers. We invite everyone to come to our events, but we give priority to pre-approved applicants.
If you’re invited to meet an animal:
- Plan to arrive on time (or early), as we cannot hold animals for any reason.
- All human household members and dogs (if adopting another dog), must be present in order to be considered as a potential adopter.
Thank you for your interest and cooperation!