A.R.F. Pet ID:19983488 - No longer available for adoption
- Species: Dog
- Breed: Chihuahua / Mixed (medium coat)
- Age: Adult
- Sex: Male
- Size Potential: Small
- Spayed/Neutered: Yes
- Good with Dogs? Yes
- Good with Kids? Yes
Liam is a 4 year old Chihuahua mix and weighs approximately 10 pounds. He is good with other dogs and kids. He is sometimes ok with cats, but does tend to chase small animals that run. Liam is mostly housetrained, but will need time to adjust to a new routine and
Liam is a spunky guy that came to ARF
with his beloved brother (see Otis). While they may not look it, they're litter mates! They love each other, as well as any human that gives them attention. Liam is a huge lap dog and will follow you around like a shadow. He will always be excited to see you and proves it with butt wiggles. Liam gets along well with his brother and would love to be adopted with him if possible, but they will also do ok if adopted separately. Liam will do best with another dog/companion in his new home.
is micro-chipped, up to date on all vaccinations,
. This dog's new family will be required to complete a basic obedience course of their choosing.
The adoption fee for this pet is $350. A meeting will not be scheduled until you have an approved application, so if you're interested in adopting this dog fill out an Online Application today!
Once your application has been approved, an ARF volunteer will contact you to arrange a meeting.
More Info About Liam
- Color: Tan/Yellow/Fawn with White
- Coat length: Medium
- Foster: IB
All pets adopted from A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation include the following as part of their adoption fee:
- Spay/neuter or a certificate for a low-cost spay/neuter when medically recommended
- Microchip and registration, a permanent identification to reunite lost pets with their owners
- Initial de-worming and flea and tick treatment
- Age-appropriate testing for heartworm/FIV-FELV
- Age-appropriate vaccines
- Pre-adoption medical exam
- A certificate for a free healthy pet exam at one of A.R.F.’s participating veterinarians within 7 days of adoption
- Offer for a no-risk 30 day free trial with Trupanion pet medical insurance
If a cat or dog is on our website, it is still available for adoption but might have other applicants. If you find yourself interested in one of our animals, submit a no-commitment application immediately. Submitting an application does not commit you to any animal, but does get you a head start with the adoption approval process. Due to a high volume of applications, we are often unable to respond to questions until your application has been approved in approximately 3-5 business days.
We do not schedule meetings until you have an approved application.
A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation does not have a facility where applicants can visit our animals. The majority of our dogs and cats are brought to adoption events by our volunteers. We invite everyone to come to our events, but we give priority to pre-approved applicants.
If you’re invited to meet an animal:
- Plan to arrive on time (or early), as we cannot hold animals for any reason.
- All human household members and dogs (if adopting another dog), must be present in order to be considered as a potential adopter.
Thank you for your interest and cooperation!