Cornelius & Cashew (bonded pair)
A.R.F. Pet ID:19898486 - No longer available for adoption
- Species: Cat
- Breed: Domestic Short Hair (short coat)
- Age: Young (born on 4/8/2023)
- Sex: Male
- Spayed/Neutered: Yes
- Good with Cats? Yes
- Good with Dogs? Yes
- Good with Kids? Yes
Meet Cornelius & Cashew (bonded pair)
We are absolute loves! We want pets all the time. After you tire of petting us, it is time to play, play, play! We play with wand toys, balls, fake mice and really anything that looks like a toy. Our foster mom walked into the room and found us walking around with a Santa hat that was left within our reach. I mean the Pom Pom on top looks exactly like a cat toy. We can’t be held responsible for not knowing it wasn’t!! And if you just want to watch us frolick with each other well that works for us too! Oh and a personal favorite of ours, wet food! We have never tasted anything as yummy as wet food. If you ever tried it you would agree we are sure of it. So if you don’t feed wet food daily, sadly we are not the kitties for you. We really can’t wait to meet you! In our foster home we are great with kids, cats and a touch nervous around the doggie here but with time our foster family thinks we will be fine given a patient, slow introduction.
Both cats are micro-chipped, up to date on all vaccinations, neutered, and litter box trained.
Their combined adoption fee is $ 270 ($135x2). If you are interested in meeting Cornelius & Cashew, please fill out our Online Application today!
Once your application has been approved, an ARF volunteer will be able to contact you to arrange a meeting.
More Info About Cornelius & Cashew (bonded pair)
- Up-to-date on vaccines: Yes
- Color: Orange
- Coat length: Short
- Declawed: No
- Indoor or outdoor: Indoor Only
- Foster: MF
- Location: PetSmart - Oswego
All pets adopted from A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation include the following as part of their adoption fee:
- Spay/neuter or a certificate for a low-cost spay/neuter when medically recommended
- Microchip and registration, a permanent identification to reunite lost pets with their owners
- Initial de-worming and flea and tick treatment
- Age-appropriate testing for heartworm/FIV-FELV
- Age-appropriate vaccines
- Pre-adoption medical exam
- A certificate for a free healthy pet exam at one of A.R.F.’s participating veterinarians within 7 days of adoption
- Offer for a no-risk 30 day free trial with Trupanion pet medical insurance
If a cat or dog is on our website, it is still available for adoption but might have other applicants. If you find yourself interested in one of our animals, submit a no-commitment application immediately. Submitting an application does not commit you to any animal, but does get you a head start with the adoption approval process. Due to a high volume of applications, we are often unable to respond to questions until your application has been approved in approximately 3-5 business days.
We do not schedule meetings until you have an approved application.
A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation does not have a facility where applicants can visit our animals. The majority of our dogs and cats are brought to adoption events by our volunteers. We invite everyone to come to our events, but we give priority to pre-approved applicants.
If you’re invited to meet an animal:
- Plan to arrive on time (or early), as we cannot hold animals for any reason.
- All human household members and dogs (if adopting another dog), must be present in order to be considered as a potential adopter.
Thank you for your interest and cooperation!