A.R.F. Pet ID:19791600 - No longer available for adoption
- Species: Dog
- Breed: Australian Shepherd / Mixed (medium coat)
- Age: Young
- Sex: Female
- Size Potential: Medium
- Spayed/Neutered: Yes
- Housetrained: No
- Good with Dogs? Yes
- Good with Kids? Older or considerate kids only
Meet Lauren, a beautiful, one-year old 48 pound Australian Shepherd mix with the sweetest disposition and striking, multi-colored eyes. Lauren is timid but very affectionate once she gets to know you, and gets on well with her senior foster brothers. She walks well on a leash and is getting used to new noises from bikes, cars, etc. Lauren came to ARF heartworm positive, was treated on October 22nd, and after 30 days of keeping her heart rate calm, she will have a clean bill of health and have no lasting effects. Lauren is crate trained and is working on housetraining. Lauren is ready to find her forever home with humans who will love and care for her as she deserves.
Lauren is micro-chipped, up to date on all vaccinations,
. This dog's new family will be required to complete a basic obedience course of their choosing.
The adoption fee for this pet is $600. A meeting will not be scheduled until you have an approved application, so if you're interested in adopting this dog fill out an Online Application today!
Once your application has been approved, an ARF volunteer will contact you to arrange a meeting.
More Info About Lauren
- Color: Black with Gray or Silver
- Coat length: Medium
- Reaction to new people: Cautious
- Foster: Mary Kay
All pets adopted from A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation include the following as part of their adoption fee:
- Spay/neuter or a certificate for a low-cost spay/neuter when medically recommended
- Microchip and registration, a permanent identification to reunite lost pets with their owners
- Initial de-worming and flea and tick treatment
- Age-appropriate testing for heartworm/FIV-FELV
- Age-appropriate vaccines
- Pre-adoption medical exam
- A certificate for a free healthy pet exam at one of A.R.F.’s participating veterinarians within 7 days of adoption
- Offer for a no-risk 30 day free trial with Trupanion pet medical insurance
If a cat or dog is on our website, it is still available for adoption but might have other applicants. If you find yourself interested in one of our animals, submit a no-commitment application immediately. Submitting an application does not commit you to any animal, but does get you a head start with the adoption approval process. Due to a high volume of applications, we are often unable to respond to questions until your application has been approved in approximately 3-5 business days.
We do not schedule meetings until you have an approved application.
A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation does not have a facility where applicants can visit our animals. The majority of our dogs and cats are brought to adoption events by our volunteers. We invite everyone to come to our events, but we give priority to pre-approved applicants.
If you’re invited to meet an animal:
- Plan to arrive on time (or early), as we cannot hold animals for any reason.
- All human household members and dogs (if adopting another dog), must be present in order to be considered as a potential adopter.
Thank you for your interest and cooperation!