A.R.F. Pet ID:19730514 - No longer available for adoption
- Species: Cat
- Breed: Domestic Short Hair / Tortoiseshell (short coat), Tortoiseshell
- Age: Baby (born on 4/29/2023)
- Sex: Female
- Spayed/Neutered: Yes
- Good with Cats? Yes
- Good with Dogs? Yes
- Good with Kids? Yes
Meet Pot Pie
Pot Pie is all that, just ask her! She is a gorgeous little girl with a great big personality. She demands attention and will use her cute little meow to make sure you know when she's not getting enough. She loves people and really just wants to be where they are. Chin scratches, head kisses, belly rubs....they're all fine with her. The more, the better! She's super snuggly and very much a lap cat. She has endless hours of cuddles to offer, and she can't wait to share them with you.
Besides being a bundle of love, Pot Pie is a very playful girl. She loves just about any toy she can get her paws on. Wand toys and springs are her favorites. She has plenty of kitten energy. She can't wait for the chance to play.
Pot Pie would do fine with another kitty in her new home, but would also be just fine as an only pet. She does great with gentle kids of any age and would make a great addition to any family.
Pot Pie currently resides at the Oswego PetSmart at 350 Fifth St in Oswego. Come by and see for yourself just how amazing of a kitten she is!
We encourage you to consider adopting kittens in pairs! There are several reasons why Potpie would do good with a friend, including:
- Two kittens keep each other entertained - they will play and get all their energy out on each other in time for snuggles with you!
- Having two kittens to play with each other prevents potential "I'm lonely and bored" behavioral issues.
- Watching two kittens wrestle is quite possibly the cutest thing you will ever see.
- The kittens will teach each other "how to cat" and learn to be more social with humans and people.
- You'll save two lives instead of one!
Potpie is microchipped, up to date on all vaccinations, spayed, and litter box trained. Potpie's adoption fee is $165. If you are interested in meeting Potpie, please fill out our online kitten adoption application at https://www.arf-il.org/adopt/application/ today!
Once your application has been approved, an A.R.F. volunteer will be able to contact you to arrange a meeting.
More Info About Pot Pie
- Up-to-date on vaccines: Yes
- Coat length: Short
- Declawed: No
- Indoor or outdoor: Indoor Only
- Reaction to new people: Friendly
- Location: PetSmart - Oswego
All pets adopted from A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation include the following as part of their adoption fee:
- Spay/neuter or a certificate for a low-cost spay/neuter when medically recommended
- Microchip and registration, a permanent identification to reunite lost pets with their owners
- Initial de-worming and flea and tick treatment
- Age-appropriate testing for heartworm/FIV-FELV
- Age-appropriate vaccines
- Pre-adoption medical exam
- A certificate for a free healthy pet exam at one of A.R.F.’s participating veterinarians within 7 days of adoption
- Offer for a no-risk 30 day free trial with Trupanion pet medical insurance
If a cat or dog is on our website, it is still available for adoption but might have other applicants. If you find yourself interested in one of our animals, submit a no-commitment application immediately. Submitting an application does not commit you to any animal, but does get you a head start with the adoption approval process. Due to a high volume of applications, we are often unable to respond to questions until your application has been approved in approximately 3-5 business days.
We do not schedule meetings until you have an approved application.
A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation does not have a facility where applicants can visit our animals. The majority of our dogs and cats are brought to adoption events by our volunteers. We invite everyone to come to our events, but we give priority to pre-approved applicants.
If you’re invited to meet an animal:
- Plan to arrive on time (or early), as we cannot hold animals for any reason.
- All human household members and dogs (if adopting another dog), must be present in order to be considered as a potential adopter.
Thank you for your interest and cooperation!