Mr. October ***Flame Point Siamese***
A.R.F. Pet ID:19719165 - No longer available for adoption
- Species: Cat
- Breed: Domestic Short Hair / Siamese (short coat), Siamese
- Age: Baby (born on 7/12/2023)
- Sex: Male
- Spayed/Neutered: Yes
- Good with Cats? Yes
- Good with Dogs? Yes
- Good with Kids? Yes
Meet Mr. October ***Flame Point Siamese***
Meet our "sports icons" litter......Sweetness, Big Papi, The Captain, Mr. October, Prime Time and their momma, Flo-Jo! These little babies are incredibly affectionate and love everybody. They love to cuddle and are very playful. They really enjoy lap naps in the afternoons, climbing high up in their cat tree, cuddling in a big cuddle puddle with their mom, and chasing each other all around their room. They aren't picky and love every toy they can get her paws on. Momma's tail is one of their favorites, followed by laser pointers and wand toys.
These adorable kittens were raised by an amazing, loving, super social momma. She taught her babies well as they carry on all of her traits. These guys are everything you could want in a kitten. They all have such wonderful personalities. Since they are so very little, they can only be adopted into a home that already has another playful cat or dog, or can be adopted with one of their brothers or sisters, or of course, their momma. They crave constant attention and couldn't imagine life as an only pet. They do well with cats, dogs and kids of all ages and would make a great addition to any home.
We encourage you to consider adopting kittens in pairs! There are several reasons why Mr. October would do good with a friend, including:
- Two kittens keep each other entertained - they will play and get all their energy out on each other in time for snuggles with you!
- Having two kittens to play with each other prevents potential "I'm lonely and bored" behavioral issues.
- Watching two kittens wrestle is quite possibly the cutest thing you will ever see.
- The kittens will teach each other "how to cat" and learn to be more social with humans and people.
- You'll save two lives instead of one! Mr. October is microchipped, up to date on all vaccinations, neutered, and litter box trained. Mr. October's adoption fee is $250. If you are interested in meeting Mr. October please fill out our online kitten adoption application at https://www.arf-il.org/adopt/application/ today!
Once your application has been approved, an A.R.F. volunteer will be able to contact you to arrange a meeting.
More Info About Mr. October ***Flame Point Siamese***
- Up-to-date on vaccines: Yes
- Color: Orange and White
- Coat length: Short
- Eye color: Blue
- Declawed: No
- Indoor or outdoor: Indoor Only
All pets adopted from A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation include the following as part of their adoption fee:
- Spay/neuter or a certificate for a low-cost spay/neuter when medically recommended
- Microchip and registration, a permanent identification to reunite lost pets with their owners
- Initial de-worming and flea and tick treatment
- Age-appropriate testing for heartworm/FIV-FELV
- Age-appropriate vaccines
- Pre-adoption medical exam
- A certificate for a free healthy pet exam at one of A.R.F.’s participating veterinarians within 7 days of adoption
- Offer for a no-risk 30 day free trial with Trupanion pet medical insurance
If a cat or dog is on our website, it is still available for adoption but might have other applicants. If you find yourself interested in one of our animals, submit a no-commitment application immediately. Submitting an application does not commit you to any animal, but does get you a head start with the adoption approval process. Due to a high volume of applications, we are often unable to respond to questions until your application has been approved in approximately 3-5 business days.
We do not schedule meetings until you have an approved application.
A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation does not have a facility where applicants can visit our animals. The majority of our dogs and cats are brought to adoption events by our volunteers. We invite everyone to come to our events, but we give priority to pre-approved applicants.
If you’re invited to meet an animal:
- Plan to arrive on time (or early), as we cannot hold animals for any reason.
- All human household members and dogs (if adopting another dog), must be present in order to be considered as a potential adopter.
Thank you for your interest and cooperation!