A.R.F. Pet ID:19517713 - No longer available for adoption
- Species: Cat
- Breed: Domestic Short Hair (short coat)
- Age: Young (born on 5/3/2023)
- Sex: Male
- Spayed/Neutered: Yes
- Good with Cats? Yes
- Good with Dogs? Yes
- Good with Kids? Yes
Hi my name is Serrano and I am a dashing white and orange tabby that was rescued from a farm in Ohio along with my 6 siblings. My foster mom thinks I'm a ray of sunshine. I love rubbing up against her legs while she's working or watching TV. Similar to my "twin" brother Hatch, I love wrestling with my siblings. I love cardboard scratchers and finding a high location (top of the cat tree is my favorite spot) to survey my kingdom. Since I am still a kitten, I would probably benefit from not being the only kitty (maybe one of my siblings can also come?!?!?). Dogs and kids are ok too. I am fixed and up to date on all vaccines. I can't wait to put roots down in my forever home. Is that your home??
Siblings: Anaheim (F); Habanero (F); Hatch (M); Ancho (M); Fresno (M); Poblano (F)
He is microchipped, up to date on all vaccinations, neutered, and litter box trained.
Serrano's adoption fee is $135. If you are interested in meeting him, please fill out our online kitten adoption application at https://www.arf-il.org/adopt/application/ today!
Once your application has been approved, an A.R.F. volunteer will be able to contact you to arrange a meeting.
More Info About Serrano
- Up-to-date on vaccines: Yes
- Color: Orange and White
- Coat length: Short
- Declawed: No
- Indoor or outdoor: Indoor Only
- Foster: SM
All pets adopted from A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation include the following as part of their adoption fee:
- Spay/neuter or a certificate for a low-cost spay/neuter when medically recommended
- Microchip and registration, a permanent identification to reunite lost pets with their owners
- Initial de-worming and flea and tick treatment
- Age-appropriate testing for heartworm/FIV-FELV
- Age-appropriate vaccines
- Pre-adoption medical exam
- A certificate for a free healthy pet exam at one of A.R.F.’s participating veterinarians within 7 days of adoption
- Offer for a no-risk 30 day free trial with Trupanion pet medical insurance
If a cat or dog is on our website, it is still available for adoption but might have other applicants. If you find yourself interested in one of our animals, submit a no-commitment application immediately. Submitting an application does not commit you to any animal, but does get you a head start with the adoption approval process. Due to a high volume of applications, we are often unable to respond to questions until your application has been approved in approximately 3-5 business days.
We do not schedule meetings until you have an approved application.
A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation does not have a facility where applicants can visit our animals. The majority of our dogs and cats are brought to adoption events by our volunteers. We invite everyone to come to our events, but we give priority to pre-approved applicants.
If you’re invited to meet an animal:
- Plan to arrive on time (or early), as we cannot hold animals for any reason.
- All human household members and dogs (if adopting another dog), must be present in order to be considered as a potential adopter.
Thank you for your interest and cooperation!