A.R.F. Pet ID:19494871 - No longer available for adoption
- Species: Cat
- Breed: Domestic Short Hair (short coat)
- Age: Young (born on 5/9/2023)
- Sex: Male
- Spayed/Neutered: Yes
- Good with Cats? Yes
Hi, it is so nice to meet you! I’d like to introduce myself…I’m Smudge. I came to the Animal Rescue Foundation with my siblings after being found outside under a shed. I was cold and hungry but after just a couple weeks of attention, my siblings and I are back to being healthy kittens. Now, I’m looking for my forever home! I’d love to tell you a bit more about me. I adore little spring toys and make it my goal to conquer any toy with feathers. They never stand a chance against me. I used to be a shy kitten when I first came to ARF but now I run up to my foster mom as soon as she steps in the room. For as long as she’s in the room with me, I make it my personal goal to weave in-between her legs so that she doesn’t forget to pet me every couple of seconds. If I sound like the cat for you, I’d love to meet you! Fill out an application today!
Smudge is micro-chipped, up to date on all vaccinations, neutered, and litter box trained. Smudge's adoption fee is $135 . If you are interested in meeting Smudge , please fill out our Online Application today!
Once your application has been approved, an ARF volunteer will be able to contact you to arrange a meeting.
More Info About Smudge
- Up-to-date on vaccines: Yes
- Color: Black and White
- Coat length: Short
- Declawed: No
- Indoor or outdoor: Indoor Only
- Foster: MF
- Location: PetSmart - Oswego
All pets adopted from A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation include the following as part of their adoption fee:
- Spay/neuter or a certificate for a low-cost spay/neuter when medically recommended
- Microchip and registration, a permanent identification to reunite lost pets with their owners
- Initial de-worming and flea and tick treatment
- Age-appropriate testing for heartworm/FIV-FELV
- Age-appropriate vaccines
- Pre-adoption medical exam
- A certificate for a free healthy pet exam at one of A.R.F.’s participating veterinarians within 7 days of adoption
- Offer for a no-risk 30 day free trial with Trupanion pet medical insurance
If a cat or dog is on our website, it is still available for adoption but might have other applicants. If you find yourself interested in one of our animals, submit a no-commitment application immediately. Submitting an application does not commit you to any animal, but does get you a head start with the adoption approval process. Due to a high volume of applications, we are often unable to respond to questions until your application has been approved in approximately 3-5 business days.
We do not schedule meetings until you have an approved application.
A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation does not have a facility where applicants can visit our animals. The majority of our dogs and cats are brought to adoption events by our volunteers. We invite everyone to come to our events, but we give priority to pre-approved applicants.
If you’re invited to meet an animal:
- Plan to arrive on time (or early), as we cannot hold animals for any reason.
- All human household members and dogs (if adopting another dog), must be present in order to be considered as a potential adopter.
Thank you for your interest and cooperation!