A.R.F. Pet ID:19479306 - No longer available for adoption
- Species: Cat
- Breed: Domestic Long Hair (long coat)
- Age: Baby (born on 5/9/2023)
- Sex: Male
- Spayed/Neutered: Yes
- Good with Cats? Yes
- Good with Kids? Yes
Mudge is a super playful, all black, long-haired boy that has an incredible personality. He is such a goofball and has so much fun when he plays. Just check out his pics....he is wild and is sure to provide a lifetime of endless entertainment and laughs. He absolutely loves toys and will climb high in his cat tree to reach the wand toys hanging from the wall. His cat tree is a very fun place for him. He loves racing up and down the tree, doing flips and somersaults as he plays with his toys. He has amazing kitten energy.
But, as they say, what goes up, must come down. After a good romp, Mudge melts into an adorable lap kitty or into a cute little cuddle puddle with his brother Dew and his sister Midge. He loves spending time with them. He would love to find a forever home with one of them (or even both, if that amazing person should come along!) or even with another furry friend. He's been around other cats, but not dogs, so a proper introduction to one would be important. He would do well in a home with gentle children of any age. The more attention he can get, the better!
Mudge and his siblings currently reside at the Oswego PetSmart at 350 Fifth St, Oswego. Come by and check out their silly kitten antics!
Mudge is micro-chipped, up to date on all vaccinations, neutered and litter box trained. Mudge's adoption fee is $165. If you are interested in meeting Mudge, please fill out our Online Adoption Application today!
Once your application has been approved, an ARF volunteer will be able to contact you to arrange a meeting.
More Info About Mudge
- Up-to-date on vaccines: Yes
- Color: Black
- Coat length: Long
- Declawed: No
- Indoor or outdoor: Indoor Only
- Foster: MF
- Location: PetSmart - Oswego
All pets adopted from A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation include the following as part of their adoption fee:
- Spay/neuter or a certificate for a low-cost spay/neuter when medically recommended
- Microchip and registration, a permanent identification to reunite lost pets with their owners
- Initial de-worming and flea and tick treatment
- Age-appropriate testing for heartworm/FIV-FELV
- Age-appropriate vaccines
- Pre-adoption medical exam
- A certificate for a free healthy pet exam at one of A.R.F.’s participating veterinarians within 7 days of adoption
- Offer for a no-risk 30 day free trial with Trupanion pet medical insurance
If a cat or dog is on our website, it is still available for adoption but might have other applicants. If you find yourself interested in one of our animals, submit a no-commitment application immediately. Submitting an application does not commit you to any animal, but does get you a head start with the adoption approval process. Due to a high volume of applications, we are often unable to respond to questions until your application has been approved in approximately 3-5 business days.
We do not schedule meetings until you have an approved application.
A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation does not have a facility where applicants can visit our animals. The majority of our dogs and cats are brought to adoption events by our volunteers. We invite everyone to come to our events, but we give priority to pre-approved applicants.
If you’re invited to meet an animal:
- Plan to arrive on time (or early), as we cannot hold animals for any reason.
- All human household members and dogs (if adopting another dog), must be present in order to be considered as a potential adopter.
Thank you for your interest and cooperation!