A.R.F. Pet ID:19311848 - No longer available for adoption
- Species: Cat
- Breed: Domestic Short Hair (short coat)
- Age: Adult (born on 5/25/2014)
- Sex: Female
- Spayed/Neutered: Yes
- Good with Cats? No
Hi I’m Figa! I’m a female Domestic Shorthair, spayed and current on my vaccines! I’m the best cuddle buddy you could ask for!
My previous home was a kind and loving one but with two other cats. We never really got along and as time got worse I felt more isolated and hid, so now I am ready for a new home where I can be the center of attention!
I’m the ultimate gentle lap cat and vocal cat! Anytime you say my name, pet me or even look at me chances are I'll give you a little meow to acknowledge you. I love naps, warm sunny windows, blankets, and most of all your attention! I purr and chortle louder than anyone to let you know how much I love it. I love attention, and I’ll cuddle on your lap with you and look into your eyes to show you how relaxed I am.
I’m ready for a home where I am the queen of the house, the only cat you’ll need. I do best as an only cat, because I get highly anxious around other cats, and find it easiest to be at peace as an only child. Even alone, I'll fill your home with cute meows, soft snores and cuddles!
Figa is micro-chipped, up to date on all vaccinations, spayed, and litter box trained. Her adoption fee is $135. If you are interested in meeting Figa, please fill out our Online Application today! Once your application has been approved, an ARF volunteer will be able to contact you to arrange a meeting.
More Info About Figa
- Up-to-date on vaccines: Yes
- Color: Black
- Coat length: Short
- Declawed: No
- Indoor or outdoor: Indoor Only
- Foster: DeOb
All pets adopted from A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation include the following as part of their adoption fee:
- Spay/neuter or a certificate for a low-cost spay/neuter when medically recommended
- Microchip and registration, a permanent identification to reunite lost pets with their owners
- Initial de-worming and flea and tick treatment
- Age-appropriate testing for heartworm/FIV-FELV
- Age-appropriate vaccines
- Pre-adoption medical exam
- A certificate for a free healthy pet exam at one of A.R.F.’s participating veterinarians within 7 days of adoption
- Offer for a no-risk 30 day free trial with Trupanion pet medical insurance
If a cat or dog is on our website, it is still available for adoption but might have other applicants. If you find yourself interested in one of our animals, submit a no-commitment application immediately. Submitting an application does not commit you to any animal, but does get you a head start with the adoption approval process. Due to a high volume of applications, we are often unable to respond to questions until your application has been approved in approximately 3-5 business days.
We do not schedule meetings until you have an approved application.
A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation does not have a facility where applicants can visit our animals. The majority of our dogs and cats are brought to adoption events by our volunteers. We invite everyone to come to our events, but we give priority to pre-approved applicants.
If you’re invited to meet an animal:
- Plan to arrive on time (or early), as we cannot hold animals for any reason.
- All human household members and dogs (if adopting another dog), must be present in order to be considered as a potential adopter.
Thank you for your interest and cooperation!