A.R.F. Pet ID:19129872 - No longer available for adoption
- Species: Cat
- Breed: Domestic Short Hair
- Age: (born on 8/7/2022)
- Sex: Male
- Spayed/Neutered: Yes
- Housetrained: Yes
- Good with Cats? Yes
- Good with Dogs? Yes
- Good with Kids? Older or considerate kids only
Hi, I'm Ryder and I am always ready to play, play, play! I am a high energy and incredibly intelligent little guy. Food is my favorite thing in the whole world and I will do just about anything for a treat. I can play a little rough with my feline friends but I do really like having friends around. I just may need a slow introduction or a patient buddy. I really like my dog friends too so I wouldn't mind one of those. In fact, I love to wrestle, play chase, and share toys with the dogs in my foster home. I might be part dog at this point! In between play sessions, I just want a cuddle buddy. I nap in all kinds of spots, just to make sure I am close to my people! I haven't met any kids yet, but since I'm still learning how to play gently, it may be best to only live with older children. I have lots of kitten energy to spare and I am so excited for a home of my own. I can't wait to meet you!
Ryder is micro-chipped, up to date on all vaccinations, neutered, and litter box trained.
Ryder's adoption fee is $135. If you are interested in meeting him, please fill out our Online Application today!
Once your application has been approved, an ARF volunteer will be able to contact you to arrange a meeting.
More Info About Ryder
- Up-to-date on vaccines: Yes
- Color: Black
- Declawed: No
- Indoor or outdoor: Indoor Only
- Foster: ChLe
All pets adopted from A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation include the following as part of their adoption fee:
- Spay/neuter or a certificate for a low-cost spay/neuter when medically recommended
- Microchip and registration, a permanent identification to reunite lost pets with their owners
- Initial de-worming and flea and tick treatment
- Age-appropriate testing for heartworm/FIV-FELV
- Age-appropriate vaccines
- Pre-adoption medical exam
- A certificate for a free healthy pet exam at one of A.R.F.’s participating veterinarians within 7 days of adoption
- Offer for a no-risk 30 day free trial with Trupanion pet medical insurance
If a cat or dog is on our website, it is still available for adoption but might have other applicants. If you find yourself interested in one of our animals, submit a no-commitment application immediately. Submitting an application does not commit you to any animal, but does get you a head start with the adoption approval process. Due to a high volume of applications, we are often unable to respond to questions until your application has been approved in approximately 3-5 business days.
We do not schedule meetings until you have an approved application.
A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation does not have a facility where applicants can visit our animals. The majority of our dogs and cats are brought to adoption events by our volunteers. We invite everyone to come to our events, but we give priority to pre-approved applicants.
If you’re invited to meet an animal:
- Plan to arrive on time (or early), as we cannot hold animals for any reason.
- All human household members and dogs (if adopting another dog), must be present in order to be considered as a potential adopter.
Thank you for your interest and cooperation!