Elise aka Puck
A.R.F. Pet ID:19101568 - No longer available for adoption
- Species: Dog
- Breed: Jack Russell Terrier / Australian Cattle Dog/Blue Heeler / Mixed (short coat), Australian Cattle Dog/Blue Heeler
- Age: Young
- Sex: Female
- Size Potential: Medium
- Spayed/Neutered: Yes
- Housetrained: Yes
- Good with Kids? Older or considerate kids only
Meet Elise aka Puck
Elise is an energetic 2-3 year old cute little female Jack Russell/Australian cattle dog mix who weighs in at 25 pounds. Elise acts and moves a lot like a Jack Russell, and has the the speckled coat and taller height of a cattle dog. She is fully housetrained and knows how to sit nicely for a treat. She quickly learned “shake” and seems pretty smart. Elise is super affectionate and loving! She loves to be held and pet and would love nothing more than to be with her humans all day. Elise prefers to keep all that love for herself and requests to be the only dog in the home. She is a very good watch dog, barking to let you know there is someone at the door. Once the person is inside and settle, she will be their best friend. Elise is a loyal and loving dog and will make a great companion!
Elise is micro-chipped, up to date on all vaccinations, and housetrained, and spayed. Her new family will be required to complete a basic obedience course of their choosing.
Elise's adoption fee is $450. A meeting will not be scheduled until you have an approved application, so if you're interested in adopting Elise fill out an Online Application today!
Once your application has been approved, an ARF volunteer will contact you to arrange a meeting.
More Info About Elise aka Puck
- Coat length: Short
- Foster: EF
All pets adopted from A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation include the following as part of their adoption fee:
- Spay/neuter or a certificate for a low-cost spay/neuter when medically recommended
- Microchip and registration, a permanent identification to reunite lost pets with their owners
- Initial de-worming and flea and tick treatment
- Age-appropriate testing for heartworm/FIV-FELV
- Age-appropriate vaccines
- Pre-adoption medical exam
- A certificate for a free healthy pet exam at one of A.R.F.’s participating veterinarians within 7 days of adoption
- Offer for a no-risk 30 day free trial with Trupanion pet medical insurance
If a cat or dog is on our website, it is still available for adoption but might have other applicants. If you find yourself interested in one of our animals, submit a no-commitment application immediately. Submitting an application does not commit you to any animal, but does get you a head start with the adoption approval process. Due to a high volume of applications, we are often unable to respond to questions until your application has been approved in approximately 3-5 business days.
We do not schedule meetings until you have an approved application.
A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation does not have a facility where applicants can visit our animals. The majority of our dogs and cats are brought to adoption events by our volunteers. We invite everyone to come to our events, but we give priority to pre-approved applicants.
If you’re invited to meet an animal:
- Plan to arrive on time (or early), as we cannot hold animals for any reason.
- All human household members and dogs (if adopting another dog), must be present in order to be considered as a potential adopter.
Thank you for your interest and cooperation!