A.R.F. Pet ID:19032708 - No longer available for adoption
- Species: Cat
- Breed: Domestic Short Hair (short coat)
- Age: Baby (born on 12/13/2022)
- Sex: Female
- Spayed/Neutered: Yes
- Housetrained: Yes
Barracuda, Tilapia, Bluegill, and Sardine were born in the southwest side of Chicago. A good samaritan scooped them up and they found their way to ARF!
Sardine is a character! She’s the smallest but has the biggest personality. She is the one most likely to run to the door to greet you, and is also the only one that doesn’t immediately take off her collar. Like most kittens, she loves to playtime and enjoys chasing a string toy or a catnip mouse. Sardine wants to be on your lap, and enjoys stepping on keyboards to get your attention. Sardine would love to be adopted with one of her sisters or brother, or be adopted to a home that already has a cat friend! You can see more pictures and videos of Sardine on the foster’s Instagram @HotelDenny
Sardine is micro-chipped, up to date on all vaccinations, neutered, and litter box trained.
Sardine’s adoption fee is $165. If you are interested in meeting Sardine, please fill out our online adoption application at https://www.arf-il.org/adopt/application/ today!
Once your application has been approved, an A.R.F. volunteer will be able to contact you to arrange a meeting.
More Info About Sardine
- Up-to-date on vaccines: Yes
- Color: Black
- Coat length: Short
- Declawed: No
- Indoor or outdoor: Indoor Only
All pets adopted from A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation include the following as part of their adoption fee:
- Spay/neuter or a certificate for a low-cost spay/neuter when medically recommended
- Microchip and registration, a permanent identification to reunite lost pets with their owners
- Initial de-worming and flea and tick treatment
- Age-appropriate testing for heartworm/FIV-FELV
- Age-appropriate vaccines
- Pre-adoption medical exam
- A certificate for a free healthy pet exam at one of A.R.F.’s participating veterinarians within 7 days of adoption
- Offer for a no-risk 30 day free trial with Trupanion pet medical insurance
If a cat or dog is on our website, it is still available for adoption but might have other applicants. If you find yourself interested in one of our animals, submit a no-commitment application immediately. Submitting an application does not commit you to any animal, but does get you a head start with the adoption approval process. Due to a high volume of applications, we are often unable to respond to questions until your application has been approved in approximately 3-5 business days.
We do not schedule meetings until you have an approved application.
A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation does not have a facility where applicants can visit our animals. The majority of our dogs and cats are brought to adoption events by our volunteers. We invite everyone to come to our events, but we give priority to pre-approved applicants.
If you’re invited to meet an animal:
- Plan to arrive on time (or early), as we cannot hold animals for any reason.
- All human household members and dogs (if adopting another dog), must be present in order to be considered as a potential adopter.
Thank you for your interest and cooperation!