Sheree & Norma (bonded pair)
A.R.F. Pet ID:18985765 - No longer available for adoption
- Species: Cat
- Breed: Domestic Long Hair / Calico (long coat), Calico
- Age: Senior (born on 1/31/2013)
- Sex: Female
- Spayed/Neutered: Yes
- Housetrained: Yes
- Good with Kids? Yes
Meet Sheree & Norma (bonded pair)
Norma and her best friend in the whole wide world, Sheree, were surrendered to ARF after 10 long years with their family. Their family moved to a home that doesn't allow pets and had to give them up. Needless to say, these senior girls are devastated to have lost their family, but they are so hopeful that a new family will scoop them up and give them a new forever home where they can live out their happy cat lives together.
Even though they aren't actually sisters, Norma (orange) and Sheree (calico) are as bonded as they come. While Sheree is a little more shy, Norma is very outgoing and will run right up to you for attention. She can't get enough chin scratches and head rubs. Sheree loves pets too, but she takes a few minutes to warm up. As with most senior cats, these girls aren't really into toys. All they really want is love, love, and more love. A nice warm lap to curl up in would be great, too!, except for their giant pickle toy, which we would happily send home with them. Norma insists on giving it a bath from time to time. They enjoy looking out the windows and would really like a nice cat tree that they can climb high up in. They love to spend their days snuggling together. They would love to find a nice family to call their own.
Sheree and Norma's family also donated a bunch of their supplies to send home with them, including a carrier (suitable for one cat), an automatic feeder, beds, some food, bowls and treats.
We're not sure just yet how they get along with other pets, but they seem to do just fine with kids of all ages, as long as they are gentle with them.
Sheree and Norma currently live at the Oswego PetSmart at 350 Fifth Ave, Oswego. They can't wait for you to come by for a visit!
Sheree and Norma are micro-chipped, up to date on all vaccinations, spayed and litter box trained. Sheree and Norma's combined adoption fee is $270 ($135 X 2). If you are interested in meeting Sheree and Norma, please fill out our Online Application today! Once your Application has been approved, an ARF volunteer will be able to contact you to arrange a meeting.
More Info About Sheree & Norma (bonded pair)
- Up-to-date on vaccines: Yes
- Color: Calico or Dilute Calico
- Coat length: Long
- Grooming needs: Moderate
- Declawed: No
- Indoor or outdoor: Indoor Only
- Reaction to new people: Friendly
- Location: PetSmart - Oswego
All pets adopted from A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation include the following as part of their adoption fee:
- Spay/neuter or a certificate for a low-cost spay/neuter when medically recommended
- Microchip and registration, a permanent identification to reunite lost pets with their owners
- Initial de-worming and flea and tick treatment
- Age-appropriate testing for heartworm/FIV-FELV
- Age-appropriate vaccines
- Pre-adoption medical exam
- A certificate for a free healthy pet exam at one of A.R.F.’s participating veterinarians within 7 days of adoption
- Offer for a no-risk 30 day free trial with Trupanion pet medical insurance
If a cat or dog is on our website, it is still available for adoption but might have other applicants. If you find yourself interested in one of our animals, submit a no-commitment application immediately. Submitting an application does not commit you to any animal, but does get you a head start with the adoption approval process. Due to a high volume of applications, we are often unable to respond to questions until your application has been approved in approximately 3-5 business days.
We do not schedule meetings until you have an approved application.
A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation does not have a facility where applicants can visit our animals. The majority of our dogs and cats are brought to adoption events by our volunteers. We invite everyone to come to our events, but we give priority to pre-approved applicants.
If you’re invited to meet an animal:
- Plan to arrive on time (or early), as we cannot hold animals for any reason.
- All human household members and dogs (if adopting another dog), must be present in order to be considered as a potential adopter.
Thank you for your interest and cooperation!