A.R.F. Pet ID:18954264 - No longer available for adoption
- Species: Cat
- Breed: Domestic Short Hair (short coat)
- Age: Adult (born on 1/17/2021)
- Sex: Female
- Size Potential: Medium
- Spayed/Neutered: Yes
- Housetrained: Yes
- Good with Cats? No
- Good with Kids? Older or considerate kids only
Playful Prancer is a very sweet and fun loving girl about 2 years old. She will win your smile and heart once you watch her sashay past, swish that tabby tail, swivel and then plop down, ready to play. Prancer adores to spin the ball in the circular cat toy and then rub her paws on the cardboard scratcher center. It is just the cutest! She loves to roll around and make biscuits in the air. Fetching foam balls is another special talent. Prancer would do best in a quieter home minus other cats and dogs. She loves to hang out while you are on a video call and occasionally say hi to everyone on the screen. She can also be an independent girl and play with toys and entertain herself without her people!
Prancer is staying in a family foster home where she is loved and given attention, but she deserves a loving forever family. Are you going to be the lucky one to adopt playful princess?
Prancer is micro-chipped, up to date on all vaccinations, spayed, and litter box trained. Prancer's adoption fee is $135. If you are interested in meeting Prancer, please fill out our Online Application today!
Once your application has been approved, an ARF volunteer will be able to contact you to arrange a meeting.
More Info About Prancer
- Up-to-date on vaccines: Yes
- Color: Brown Tabby
- Coat length: Short
- Declawed: No
- Indoor or outdoor: Indoor Only
- Reaction to new people: Friendly
- Foster: SM
All pets adopted from A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation include the following as part of their adoption fee:
- Spay/neuter or a certificate for a low-cost spay/neuter when medically recommended
- Microchip and registration, a permanent identification to reunite lost pets with their owners
- Initial de-worming and flea and tick treatment
- Age-appropriate testing for heartworm/FIV-FELV
- Age-appropriate vaccines
- Pre-adoption medical exam
- A certificate for a free healthy pet exam at one of A.R.F.’s participating veterinarians within 7 days of adoption
- Offer for a no-risk 30 day free trial with Trupanion pet medical insurance
If a cat or dog is on our website, it is still available for adoption but might have other applicants. If you find yourself interested in one of our animals, submit a no-commitment application immediately. Submitting an application does not commit you to any animal, but does get you a head start with the adoption approval process. Due to a high volume of applications, we are often unable to respond to questions until your application has been approved in approximately 3-5 business days.
We do not schedule meetings until you have an approved application.
A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation does not have a facility where applicants can visit our animals. The majority of our dogs and cats are brought to adoption events by our volunteers. We invite everyone to come to our events, but we give priority to pre-approved applicants.
If you’re invited to meet an animal:
- Plan to arrive on time (or early), as we cannot hold animals for any reason.
- All human household members and dogs (if adopting another dog), must be present in order to be considered as a potential adopter.
Thank you for your interest and cooperation!