A.R.F. Pet ID:18928779 - No longer available for adoption
- Species: Dog
- Breed: Labrador Retriever / Mixed (short coat)
- Age: Young
- Sex: Female
- Size Potential: Medium
- Spayed/Neutered: Yes
- Good with Dogs? Yes
- Good with Kids? Yes
Stella is a one-year old, 42 pound lab mix who is very sweet. Those big black eyes and one floppy ear and one perky ear will steal your heart. Stella LOVES people—so much so that she always wants to be around them and has some separation anxiety. She loves kids and kids love her! Stella seems quite smart and eager to please as she is already doing well with commands to sit, come and fetch. She also responds well to behavior modification and seems submissive. She does well with other dogs, and is likely ok with cats, but this has not been observed. Stella would do best in a home where she could have long walks, plenty of exercise and a fenced back yard to roam as she enjoys being outside and is energetic. She will also need additional crate training and house training. She is a lovable, loving puppy and ready for her forever home.
Stella is micro-chipped, up to date on all vaccinations, and spayed. Stella new family will be required to complete a basic obedience course of their choosing.
Stella's adoption fee is $450. A meeting will not be scheduled until you have an approved application, so if you're interested in adopting Stella fill out an Online Application today!
Once your application has been approved, an ARF volunteer will contact you to arrange a meeting.
More Info About Stella
- Coat length: Short
- Needs a yard: Yes
- Needs a fenced-in yard: Any Type
- Foster: BD
All pets adopted from A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation include the following as part of their adoption fee:
- Spay/neuter or a certificate for a low-cost spay/neuter when medically recommended
- Microchip and registration, a permanent identification to reunite lost pets with their owners
- Initial de-worming and flea and tick treatment
- Age-appropriate testing for heartworm/FIV-FELV
- Age-appropriate vaccines
- Pre-adoption medical exam
- A certificate for a free healthy pet exam at one of A.R.F.’s participating veterinarians within 7 days of adoption
- Offer for a no-risk 30 day free trial with Trupanion pet medical insurance
If a cat or dog is on our website, it is still available for adoption but might have other applicants. If you find yourself interested in one of our animals, submit a no-commitment application immediately. Submitting an application does not commit you to any animal, but does get you a head start with the adoption approval process. Due to a high volume of applications, we are often unable to respond to questions until your application has been approved in approximately 3-5 business days.
We do not schedule meetings until you have an approved application.
A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation does not have a facility where applicants can visit our animals. The majority of our dogs and cats are brought to adoption events by our volunteers. We invite everyone to come to our events, but we give priority to pre-approved applicants.
If you’re invited to meet an animal:
- Plan to arrive on time (or early), as we cannot hold animals for any reason.
- All human household members and dogs (if adopting another dog), must be present in order to be considered as a potential adopter.
Thank you for your interest and cooperation!